scammer on here do not buy from !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollow

Inactive User
Reaction score
please take note if the member called FOLLOW THE WATER tries to sell you any goods via paypal no matter what he offers dont buy it

he takes your money and then says paypal has refused it !

i have just lost £110 to this guy and he knows what hes doing hasent attempted to pay me any cash back and states he never had it even though paypal assure me he did i even phoned paypal to confirm he had the money

so be warned
this guy is a rip off merchant and paypal are as much use as they cant recover the funds either

Has any one else had problems from this guy if so can you please pm me or any other mod.
thankyou

I think FOLLOW THE WATER should at least try and explain his action's or we will all come to the same opinion that he's just out to con members :( And there is only one way forward from that position.

Traders will not be tolerated on this forum!

Dutcho said:
I think FOLLOW THE WATER should at least try and explain his action's or we will all come to the same opinion that he's just out to con members :( And there is only one way forward from that position.

Traders will not be tolerated on this forum!

I agree by not saying anything what are we meant to think??

:grayno: : grim :

many thanks to all of you on here i know i have lost my cash but at least no more ppl will lose there cash to this lamer

had to post on here just to let all the other REAL community members know to be aware

you have all helped me over the last few months and it was the least i could do in helping other ppl not to get scammed

i lost £10 to this Pr*ck, file complaint with paypal guys against him then wait and paypal should perform a chargeback on him, and with lots of people complaining might get his ass kicked off paypal 2

dont let him get away with it like i said before complain to paypal,or go into bank customer services and explain and perhaps they will be able to perform chargeback through bank if done over credit/debit card.

Hollow & craigthaagensen i feel really sorry for you both getting caught out...was all of this done though PM`s or from the trading section?.

well with me he pm'd me asking to add him to messenger so i he could speak to me in response to a thread id put up earlier asking where i could get hold of the max cable i needed and then just completed the transaction via email. became suspicious after transaction when he was very pushy to sell further goods before i had received cable, then read in the other thread about what he was upto

A lesson to be lernt here gent's... it's all about trust. If someone approches you about something via pm inform a mod straight away before parting with an cash.

Sorry you guy's got scammed :(

well spose we gonna just need to keep an eye out for peeps tryin to sell to newbies in future , possibly make a list of trustworthy sellers and make it a sticky? so newbies wont turn to peeps from forum for purchases

A list of sellers... Trading is not allowed m8...LOL If you have a list of sellers then please hand it over...lol

No best action if approched is to forward the information to a cable mod, those guy's won't steer you wrong ;)

I do believe had this matter been forwarded in such a way you wouldnt be out of pocket ;)

i didnt mean sellers as in individuals from this website, but links to retail websites that are known to be trustworthy, and not affiliated/owned by any forum member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back