Satellite Suggestions

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I would like to take the opportunity to ask you amazing members what you would like to see in the satellite areas, or anything you would change.

Please be honest, We have really thick skin lol... and it might help us make the satellite area better for everyone :)

Best Suggestion WINS a £10... I know most of you do it for the love of the site lol... but its a tenner and its just to show our appreciation for your help!

Thank you.

Mick

Last edited:
Stick photos next to receiver section (where applicable)

Ask mods to move files from incorrect sections if/when time allows. Efforts much appreciated by the way guys.
Have a look at plugins section. Have OE 1.6 as well as OE 2.0 section.

Last edited:
Think most of it is pretty much covered tbh, need to think lol.

Maybe a members Show us your setup/How big your dish,now were starting to see a lot joining from outside the uk...

Have to come back on that.

plugins a biggie

OE 1.6 falling away but still handy OE 2.0 the way forward

possibly more choice of images

clone/original

channel lists E1 & E2

clean up to date

for now brain dead

Last edited:
@Mick

What about a starting a Satellite TEST LAB section...?

An area where anything sat related can be posted and tested by experienced members BEFORE it's placed in the relevant section/s of the satellite forum...

I hope this helps...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Last edited by a moderator:
how about vidio tutorials on how to setup satellite dishes and setup images on linux box

I think the site is absolutly fantastic and not much i can point out to change..but what i would like to see is a tidy up or re config of classifieds.
i go there alot and things for sale are still there but not been marked sold etc its a little hectic there.maybe have a time limit if not sold same ad can be re-listed sort of thing so have an automatic take down then its up to seller to relist.should apply to all items offered for sale swap wanted etc.

Bugger just realised its for sat section Durrrrr.
I would like to suggest to save having so many stickys have one section/page totally dedicated to tutorials

Last edited:
A list of Sheep related channel, they are sooo hard to find on a friday night when your looking for company !!!

now now dutcho you know sheep are not satellite viewers baa baaa

Being able to customise which of the sub forums are included in a 'new post' search would be nice.

hi all
a reliability list of internal & external satellite equipment compiles by users too include PC as well ie wot works and wot does not
ive been on here a week now searchin for info on sat cards unless ive missed the section which would not surprise me normally late at night when I am about a lurkin :)

hi all
a reliability list of internal & external satellite equipment compiles by users too include PC as well ie wot works and wot does not
ive been on here a week now searchin for info on sat cards unless ive missed the section which would not surprise me normally late at night when I am about a lurkin :)

Problem with your particular request regarding sat cards is not many use them,which is why you have had no luck ,

We try to cover as much as is possible but its really only the more relevant stuff that gets good coverage

Stick photos next to receiver section (where applicable)

Are you talking about the downloads or the forums - OR maybe both ;)

Ask mods to move files from incorrect sections if/when time allows. Efforts much appreciated by the way guys.
Have a look at plugins section. Have OE 1.6 as well as OE 2.0 section.

I will speak with the mods and ask them to check out the Downloads
What is OE1.6 and OE 2.0 - where would you like me to put them :)

Mick

a bigger server

for when the UK screens go black

can see a lot of requests coming :goodpost:

lol

plugins a biggie

OE 1.6 falling away but still handy OE 2.0 the way forward

possibly more choice of images

clone/original

channel lists E1 & E2

clean up to date

for now brain dead

This is all related to the downloads section right?

Could you be more specific with the sections you think need to be addressed, thank you very much.

Mick

@Mick

What about a starting a Satellite TEST LAB section...?

An area where anything sat related can be posted and tested by experienced members BEFORE it's placed in the relevant section/s of the satellite forum...

I hope this helps...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Thank you Zorch, I am going to speak with the mods regarding this issue as we have some areas that are closed that are not really used anymore but are a kind of learning area etc... might be nice to open them up...

how about vidio tutorials on how to setup satellite dishes and setup images on linux box

This would be absolutely awesome mate, but I am not sure that members would have the time to upload and make videos... but hey would be top of my satellite christmas list lol!!!

Mick

I would like to suggest to save having so many stickys have one section/page totally dedicated to tutorials

Thank you, hopefully the satellite mods see this ;)

And can consolidate the stickies or remove unnecessary stickies...
@Ferret, @Rat, @wiz569, @mdt, @gsmtech, @IANB

Regards
Mick

Last edited:
Back