sammy 2100 pin files

LOL I have just basically asked about getting the ball going in TBC original post of MAC Maker.

It would help if we had more info on how to use this flash programmer, settings, ranges etc - feed us and we will try and grow :)

i have explained how to acquire such dumps in the mac maker thread, it sounds a bit complex but it is indeed very very easy when you have done it a few times.

tbc

I agree with what you say TBC but some of us are afraid to do damage to our box being newbies. I experiment with 3 types of boxes Dbox Pace and Sammy because I enjoy working it out. But sometimes it gets a bit frustrating and a quick fix seems the answer. But true you only learn from your mistakes not by aways being succesful. Anyway thanks for all of your efforts.

and if u have a pogo(solderless jtag) i hope u have a steady hand for 20 minutes without getting cramp as yes u will have to hold it down untill finished

thats the thing about the wiggler jtag m8, " there cheap but slow"

might be an idea to get rid of the pogo pins temorarily and solder the wires direct, {its not nice to find after holding a pogo inplace for20/25 minutes, "that your nvram is corrupt"-----------------------------------------

easily sorted with a reflash, "but it means another 20/25 minutes"

Last edited:
thats the thing about the wiggler jtag m8, " there cheap but slow"

might be an idea to get rid of the pogo pins temorarily and solder the wires direct, {its not nice to find after holding a pogo inplace for20/25 minutes, "that your nvram is corrupt"-----------------------------------------

easily sorted with a reflash, "but it means another 20/25 minutes"

POGO jtag is fine, check my previous post out. You can make a jig outta a coat hanger and use the holes on the side of the sammy next to the jtag points to hold it down for as long as you want. Just balance some weight on the other side and bobs your uncle!

Is it possible to use this process to correct the PIN problems on a pace 4010

cheers

cheers

In order to get a pace 4010 working would i need to get a dump from a working 4010 or could i use the dump from a working sammy.

sammy 2100 s19 dump file please

hi there please can someone send me the .s19 dump file already made please as
as i have tried doing it the other way myself and to no avail thanks in advance

sammy .s19dump

Hi Wino

Could you please send me the file for the samsung 2100. thanks, appreciate

can i get the file for sammy 2100 as im sick of having no movies...
Hope this works..
sensi

interesting post just catching up on it all, wino if your about could you send me the file just to have a look at im not on cable where i am but my mum is and she needs the movies cos thats all she wants to watch but if you cant then dont worry i could probaly find a dump from another box somewhere

thanks in advance

ok here is a list of what can be done

sammy2100 yes need to use macro
pace 4000/4010 yes need 2 use macro
sammy2110 yes need to remove a working atmel24c1024 read it and reprogram onto a non working movie box
sa tvdrive the same way as 2110 but chip is a 24c512
tw sa 4200 same as 2110 not sure on chip number
4001,1000,1010 nothing at the mo

a sammy macro is not the same and will not work on the 4000,4010

Last edited:
sammy .s19dump

hwy wino can you send me the macro file already made please for the sammy 2100 to get movies back again as my kids doing me head in lol thanks

sammy macro file

can confirm it also worked for me aswell movies back on again now the kids might leave me alone for a bit lol

Back