sammy 2100 pin files

wino

Inactive User
Reaction score
sammy 2100 pin fixed files attatched

ok here we are a fix for your sammy2100 to get the pin working again
to retrive the dump u need flash programmer dump from line 31200000 to 3121ffff and it will save it as a .s19 file
to create the macro u need to first create a standard macro in bke2.2

then u need to use macro maker v2 when u open it it will ask u for the.s19 file (this is the dump u just read then it will ask u for a macro this is the one u created in bke2.2 once done it will add the s19 dump into the macro u created in bke2.2 then u need to open ocd and run the macro before u run the macro make the ocd screen as small as poss as this speeds it up by 500% once done u will have all movies back

if u want a ready made macro for any area as i have altered it so it does not change the netid only the rest pm me and i will mail it to u that way u will only need to flash the new box with ocd i would post the .s19 file but it is not allowed happy viewing your movies and any dump will work in any area cw-ntl

here are the programs u will need but not the .s19 file (macro maker version 2 curtiously of tbc)

Last edited:
if u need a .s19 dump pm your email and i email it to u as i dont care about what info is on it as it has no box keys ect and anything else aint registerd to me and the dump is from a brand new box that i done 3 years ago maybe this should be a sticky for everyone oh and u can do the same to a 4000 or a 4010

hi m8 could i be cheeky and ask you to send me the dump as i have 2 boxs with no movies so carnt get a dump.
thanks

will do in about an hour dont forget to click the thanks button in the thread

to retrive the dump u need flash programmer dump from line 31200000 to 3121ffff and it will save it as a .s19 file
to create the macro u need to first create a standard macro in bke2.2

then u need to use macro maker v2 when u open it it will ask u for the.s19 file (this is the dump u just read then it will ask u for a macro this is the one u created in bke2.2 once done it will add the s19 dump into the macro u created in bke2.2 then u need to open ocd and run the macro before u run the macro make the ocd screen as small as poss as this speeds it up by 500% once done u will have all movies back

if u want a ready made macro for any area as i have altered it so it does not change the netid only the rest pm me and i will mail it to u that way u will only need to flash the new box with ocd i would post the .s19 file but it is not allowed happy viewing your movies and any dump will work in any area cw-ntl

here are the programs u will need but not the .s19 file (macro maker version 2 curtiously of tbc)
i have been trying to make heads or tail of this macro maker stuff and somewhere i lost it.. does this stuff still have to do with removing and re flashing the chip or u can now jtag info to the chip without having to remove it from the board sorry if i sound like noob but i finally got over card reading, glitching and jtaging and now this they sprung this stuff on me

all emails sent if u didnt receive it pm me makes u feel good to have another one over virgin doesnt it plus kids have stopped nagging me now

use jtag and retrieve info needed to make macro using tbcs and winos explanation!!

if u use the macro file(.s19) i email everyone then u only need a jtag and ocd nothing else as i have done all that for u its so easy for u now

and to anyone i have sent the file to it is a macro file not a s19 file as i have already created the macro for u

1)open up ocd with all the same settings as before
2)once connected make the ocd window as small as poss(runs alot faster)
3)make sure nothing else is running including screen savers ect
4)click on the macro button
5)click on the macro file i sent u
6)u will see it writing data
7)wait till u see it stop at line 0x3121ffff and u are done happy viewing

no probs we are all here to help each other

I have one 2100 that works with PIN and one that doesn't.

Should I make a backup of the one that doesn't work before writing anything to it? In case anything comes to light in the future?

and what is the exact list of things I need to perform this operation? JTag + Software?

can you send me 1 for 2100 m8 great work and thankyou

i not sure if there the same i will be picking a working 4010 up later so once i have created the macro i will put a post about it so u can email me for it

Back