sammy 2100 pin files

i didnt think so i have one later

Could you send me the macro file as well pleae. Cheers

@wino
Hi
This hasnt worked for me mate, wrote to the box via jtag and ocd, took about 20 minutes.
Plugged the box back in and got an update screen.
All I get when I press red is "Please wait, just loading"
Any ideas? Oh and talkback is not on
Thanks
MaK

Edit: Just to add this is on the new VM software in Ex C&W Sammy 2100

Last edited:
dont know why it aint worked for u as i have done 15 of these now and works fine try clearing the ram and let it update again then try again

dont know why it aint worked for u as i have done 15 of these now and works fine try clearing the ram and let it update again then try again

Ok silly question...how do you clear the ram??

Ok silly question...how do you clear the ram??

we are talking about a 2100 ??? hold a peace of wire on both ends of the battery as to short it out for 5 sec or so ..that will clear the ram...if 4000 then use libdebug

has anyone reflashed there box and now have pin functions as i carnt understand why his didnt work as all mine did if anyone has had sucsess please post here

Wino, thanks for the file. Ive got a pogo jtag do I have to hold it there for 20 minutes unril it finishes dumping to the chip?!

hee is an interesting question, i know this is for sammys @ the moment but would the same principle work on let say 4000n from ex c&w now instream on tw try to get as much as i can on this stuff as i dont have a sammy

Last edited:
oh forgot to mention to all those i have mailed the pin number is 1111

Ok i got a silly question. This macro button that we are supposed to click on, where is it? I cant see no macro button on the OCD software screen, I only see OK and CANCEL

please can you send me 1 for sammy 2100 and 1 for 4010 as broke my arm so my soldering is not up to scatch at mo plus its not good at best of times

if u need a .s19 dump pm your email and i email it to u as i dont care about what info is on it as it has no box keys ect and anything else aint registerd to me and the dump is from a brand new box that i done 3 years ago maybe this should be a sticky for everyone oh and u can do the same to a 4000 or a 4010

thats the settings page make sure its on arm
arm940t, /lpt1 /ocd speed 380khz/
click ok

and if u have a pogo(solderless jtag) i hope u have a steady hand for 20 minutes without getting cramp as yes u will have to hold it down untill finished

gentlex yes any box that can be jtaged can have the .s19 dump from a working one with virgin on it the only boxes that carnt at this time have the nvram memory copied is the 1000t,1010n,1000phase1b,1010t,4001 all others in some way can

just done my sammy and it has worked a treat thanks a lot wino : party : after flashing with ocd it changed my freq. i just put it back to what it should be and everything went fine get pin box up now and get movies "MINT"

no probs glad to see it working for others now

Thanks for that wino , you are a star , just have to read and try and make sense of it ,then should be all systems go .......

Back