sammy 2100 pin files

It works!!! this mans a god damn genius!!

GOD BLESS WINO!!! :Boo:

it is agreeable that some of you are now enjoying free movies!!!!
I trust you are all only using my software for EDUCATIONAL purposes!!!

i previously mentioned i do not agree with the sharing of s19 files - the information in them is solely the property of virgin media, you have been given the means to do some dev work on your own by taking you own dumps NOT asking for and sharing others dumps. wino what do you think i would find if a reverse engineer your macro (would take about 20minutes to write something to do the job in 2 seconds!!!!!) if i can do it the CC can do it faster, these contain individual names surnames and account numbers ect!!!! did you remove them!!: shocked2 did you have the ability to scrub the files even....

This gentlemen is the point at which educational purposes transfers to blantant hacking imo..

no i ain't a stick in the mud, i am giving you a headsup about what you are trading here albeit it on email/msn..

tbc

tbc this dump is about 3 to 4 years old and was a brand new box never subed so what ever is on it doesnt matter and i only have been posting to people i beleave only have one box otherwise they wouldnt need it they have all the files there they need to do there self and i did say in the first post that credit for the macro version 2 was yours i just added the other nesersary programs and a quick guide

Do you have tut set up for this method you are using. I keep getting blank screen using funcard method Rh and wapdinto hex prog's. Jtag samsung even changed config for NTL in BKE but still no luck. I thought I might try your method bbut I am confused by all the post trying to find the begining or at least how to set up the programs and what files I need for Notts NTL 0008 area. Cheers:)

files

hi wino

have you missed my post? i would like please the files for the samsung 2100c
i would like to get the movies working again.
thanks

"I trust you are all only using my software for EDUCATIONAL purposes!!!" - we are not using your software, we are using a dump supplied by Wino who used your software.

Whats the big deal here? If I only have one box and its pin blocked, where else am I supposed to get a dump?

AND its all the property of Virgin Media - all the cable boxes, modems - TV channels, but then again thats always been the case, why the big yooha now?

thats why i have emailed it to some people cause they only have one box dump is from a box that has never been subscribed so dont matter

HI wino

can you send me the s19 file for the ntl area netid 000018 i would like to do my samsung 2100c box its on the virgin media update 3.5l

Diamond

"I trust you are all only using my software for EDUCATIONAL purposes!!!" - we are not using your software, we are using a dump supplied by Wino who used your software.

Whats the big deal here? If I only have one box and its pin blocked, where else am I supposed to get a dump?

AND its all the property of Virgin Media - all the cable boxes, modems - TV channels, but then again thats always been the case, why the big yooha now?

indeed you are correct, there is no big deal - some of us spend hours and hours working on problems and lay our work before you in the hope you will endeavour to find some of the answers yourself, schematics, help, scripting the list goes on and on. once upon a time it was about "can it be done", "hey man i did it this is what i did" - peeps released scripts for free use ect ect.

now no-one posts fook all, dataspace fix was done fookin months ago... why did it take so long for you peeps to see it - cos this is becoming a give me give me society and is no longer a bunch a friendly hackers. Pin fixes for sammies was found ages ago, i tried to lead you all on the journey of discovery with the pin problem. some of you followed some joined in half way.. and some j7ust said i'll wait for the fix!!! well very soon there will be no more fixes cos so amny don't care for the journey!

understand this - not one single person that has the ability to make progress with any of your hacking cares about free tv or fame. It is the hack!!!! that matters...

thats my twopence worth, it is believe me not aimed at a single person. my own love of problem solving is fast dissappearing in all honesty, i believe i may speak for many when i say that.. you had the tools to do it yourselves yet many of you want it given already done - it is so very dissappointing tbh. many of you will say we can't - well i couldn't make a fookin funcard when i joined this forum peeps, check out some of my early posts ffs...

know how many rep points i got for sitting up and making the macmaker?? - 1 FAGAN and that was from you my friend!!! i aint critisising any of you i don;t have that right, but it does cause me some sadness that a post isn't worth a damn to most unless it say's fix this or fix that..

so there we have it!

tbc (twobeercans)

For everyone reading this thread - especially those of you inclined to start bitching at TBC's post (FAGAN) its a fair bet that without TBC's input many of you wouldnt be getting any channels let alone movies!! As the macro is based on his work i think it entitles him to an opinion - which merely states that its not particularly advisable to trade dumps etc.. (fair comment from Wino that this dump is pretty innocuous) - and they do contain personal information

The last time I saw this sort of thing was about the time of the BOD and A86 revision changes where SK decided not to release any more scripts publically!!

In my opinion many of us here dont have the skills to find answers to things like this pin problem- we are pretty much reliant on others to come up with the answers and then use their work which mostly is (gratefully) passed down to us.

Its not wise to bite the hand that feeds you!!!

Hi Wino

Could you please send me the file for the samsung 2100. thanks, appreciate it.slipmatt1.

tbc i have thanked u and i am the only second person to rate u( 5 stars of course)which i done this morning if u check cause im well appreciated with the work u do but if it was me i prefer the hard way not on a plate i must admit bit boaring if it was all simple

Tbc

Well I know one thing. I would share a couple of cans with u for some of the fooking brilliants you have in your head.

Well I know one thing. I would share a couple of cans with u for some of the fooking brilliants you have in your head.

here here only wish i was as brainy as tbc
have read your work in other places and only sit amazed at the in depth of the information that is written

Gooner dont try and turn this round to being my fault, I stated exactly my view on this pin fix nothing more and TBC has already mentioned that he got no thansk from anyone except me.

TBC I agree with what you have said, read my many posts about people asking for the same thing time and time again, please believe me when I say that if free tv ended tomorrow it would make no difference to me, I pay for all my cable services and have done so since NTL started up.

I play with this stuff simply because I want to see how it can be fixed, I dont even watch the shitty movie channels, I didnt even know they were gone until I read the bazillionth post on these forums. You are smart enough to write this program surely you must have known it was of no use to the majority of forum users?

This website shuts down when the cards go off, this website is a quick fix for 90% of its users nothing more - check just now and you will still find a thousand variations of how do I read a funcard, get my boxkey from a tit card, set my netid, no movies wtf?? - When I first joined this forum people asking basic questions were directed to use the search and learn a bit then ask for help, now if you look people are actually posting complete zip files for people - hence why you are seeing zero effort from people.

I realise you will be pissed off just the same as SK was when it all kicked off on his BOD fix, but this is the way this forum is now mate unless the mods actually start steering it back to the, "learn yourself and we will help you on your journey way of working."

Cheers buddy.

FLAME ON+++>

indeed you are correct, there is no big deal - some of us spend hours and hours working on problems and lay our work before you in the hope you will endeavour to find some of the answers yourself, schematics, help, scripting the list goes on and on. once upon a time it was about "can it be done", "hey man i did it this is what i did" - peeps released scripts for free use ect ect.

now no-one posts fook all, dataspace fix was done fookin months ago... why did it take so long for you peeps to see it - cos this is becoming a give me give me society and is no longer a bunch a friendly hackers. Pin fixes for sammies was found ages ago, i tried to lead you all on the journey of discovery with the pin problem. some of you followed some joined in half way.. and some j7ust said i'll wait for the fix!!! well very soon there will be no more fixes cos so amny don't care for the journey!

understand this - not one single person that has the ability to make progress with any of your hacking cares about free tv or fame. It is the hack!!!! that matters...

thats my twopence worth, it is believe me not aimed at a single person. my own love of problem solving is fast dissappearing in all honesty, i believe i may speak for many when i say that.. you had the tools to do it yourselves yet many of you want it given already done - it is so very dissappointing tbh. many of you will say we can't - well i couldn't make a fookin funcard when i joined this forum peeps, check out some of my early posts ffs...

know how many rep points i got for sitting up and making the macmaker?? - 1 FAGAN and that was from you my friend!!! i aint critisising any of you i don;t have that right, but it does cause me some sadness that a post isn't worth a damn to most unless it say's fix this or fix that..

so there we have it!

tbc (twobeercans)

cough,cough i repped yer first,lol.

I think you are missing the point altogether!! I wasnt trying to "blame" you for anything (although your post above is the only one with a hint of cynicsm??)

You know how it works the same as me - things happen - smart people fix it - we feed off the scraps and sometimes learn enough not to have to ask stupid questions next time - when the keyroll method changes the forum fills - when its all going well the place is empty - you are correct!!

Same as you I pay for my services but I do enjoy the art of finding stuff out and getting my head round it!! Im not knocking you - it was simply stating the facts that TBC released the prog and made a comment on his own work - namely that the idea was for people to source their own working box and clone the info from their to another rather than one dump doing the rounds to all and sundry. Mainly due to the implications of personal info on the dumps and also the same as the cc's killed all the moscs using 1 tier images in November it would be easy for them to hit boxes with cloned info on them and knock them all out in one fell swoop!!

I dont want to get into a personal battle with you about this - it wasnt my intention to do that - infact if my comments have offended you I apologise !!

I just dont want anyone to become completely disenchanted with the scene and walk away when they are so helpful. It cant be easy spending hours toiling over something to then feel knocked or criticised !!

A quick question - I presume to get the .s19 info from a 4010 I can jtag it using the coerrect byte locations and ocd?? If so any idea how to find out the byte locations?

Back