sammy 2100 pin files

still not connecting

Error Response from INITIALIZE: 0x03 initialize_target : cable disconnected (10 : 03)

lpt1 epp - windows xp - athlon 1ghz - 4010 - homemade jtag - i've even thought about talking to the wife lol

is the box in debug when diag is displayed on the front?

I have just changed to ocd (2005 version) and it starts up without any cable errors

yipee!!!

THANKYOU

it doesnt like the newer version of ocd use the one i posted as that works a treat

Has anyone had any success in xC&W ?
I have tried it on 2 Sammy's, both have taken the macro's with no problems , but both boxes end up with even less channels than before , & still have the same problem with the pin . Have even reconnected tb but to no avail .
Just wondered if is just my area !

i have done 4 in cw east london and fine first time dont forget to change the default freq and symbole rate back to 666.750 and 6.952 in the engineers menu

Has anyone had any success in xC&W ?
I have tried it on 2 Sammy's, both have taken the macro's with no problems , but both boxes end up with even less channels than before , & still have the same problem with the pin . Have even reconnected tb but to no avail .
Just wondered if is just my area !

yes mate i'm in ex c&w stoke on trent i have done 3 now the only problem i had with it was that it changed my freq. and i had to reset it other than that everything went as it should no problems got movies back and all channels

Very strange ,must be something to do with my area ,I have just re done a sammy I have all channels except movies etc , just says press red , when I do , nothing happens !
But I will have to wait, maybe the software is not the same down here .
Or maybe the weather is too good !
Who knows .

i have done 4 in cw east london and fine first time dont forget to change the default freq and symbole rate back to 666.750 and 6.952 in the engineers menu

Got this to work on my 2100, am in excw so many thinks wino.

I also had to change the Channel Frequency to 650.750MHz on my box else the box would get stuck on loading.

Very strange ,must be something to do with my area ,I have just re done a sammy I have all channels except movies etc , just says press red , when I do , nothing happens !
But I will have to wait, maybe the software is not the same down here .
Or maybe the weather is too good !
Who knows .

Right all sorted now ,.
What I did was put the original mosc card in (zapped card ) scrolled through the channels ,then put in my au funcard went through a few channels , then back to movies , and hey presto the pin now works !!!!

flash programmer won't rewrite the nvram, i tried lol - looking at the file produced for the nvram i am not surprised at all it won't write it tbh mate!

is it not possible to disable the upgrade, or would it leave it uncompatable for the stream?

coz i feel unsecure of using mac coz it would be easy to track down, or am i being over-precausious? ie just find the real owner and compare the two.

just do a search for the Anti Update mod for your box model because they are different for different boxes.

Clive.

most boxes will all be on virgin soon so its hardly worth tying to stop the inevertable and only a few models can be done ie non of the sammys,sa,4001 can be i dont think

hi wino did you get that 4010 makro working,

not yet mate said he had one that the pin worked on but it was still on blue menus updated it now pin has gone

Back