sammy 2100 pin files

ok here is a list of what can be done

sammy2100 yes need to use macro
pace 4000/4010 yes need 2 use macro
sammy2110 yes need to remove a working atmel24c1024 read it and reprogram onto a non working movie box
sa tvdrive the same way as 2110 but chip is a 24c512
tw sa 4200 same as 2110 not sure on chip number
4001,1000,1010 nothing at the mo

a sammy macro is not the same and will not work on the 4000,4010

nothings been confirmed on the 4000/4010 yet m8

any model with an eeprom will be ok, {weather you program it incircut, or take the chip off the mainboard}

the 4000/4010 are diffrent ?? as regards, flash programmer "appears" to read the nvram but it wont write to it" {im sure TBC will confirm this"}

it wont write to it as the macros are made for the sammy 2100 so dont think it works for a 4000 but there is ways of doing it i am on the case at the mo

ok iam having trouble upload pin working nvram flash into box but when i go into the engineers menu the netid hasnt changed great ! but the freqrency has so i change this back but when i put box on stream it does an update hence the problem i dont get a pin box so does anybody know how to program the nvram via ocd without box doing an update?

let the box updat first then program it will not update afterwards as long as the box you took it from also has been updated as not in need of an update

or hold the down button while powering up when it gets to ld14 let go and will skip the download

ok reflashing @ the moment will try and hold the down button whilst powering up cheers wino

nothings been confirmed on the 4000/4010 yet m8

any model with an eeprom will be ok, {weather you program it incircut, or take the chip off the mainboard}

the 4000/4010 are diffrent ?? as regards, flash programmer "appears" to read the nvram but it wont write to it" {im sure TBC will confirm this"}

ocd commander seems to have trouble dropping bytes to the nvram on mass in the 4010/4000 - i have gone off on a tangent co s i believe a universal macro can be made for the sammy - a very fast running no personal data type macro that doesn't change any configuration data like freq and netid, pin number ect... once i have this i can look more closely at not writting bytes on mass just writting significant bytes to 4010/4000. not got a hardware at mo to test these boxes - infact wifes gone on one again and made me give away the 2110 and the 2100 i had for testing lmfao (she does that now and again till i go to the booty without her lol)

tbc

well i booted it up and still no pin box iam in ex cw well got to go to work now so will have a play around later thanks anyway wino will let you know if i have any luck !

it wont write to it as the macros are made for the sammy 2100 so dont think it works for a 4000 but there is ways of doing it i am on the case at the mo

who said anything about macros ????, im talking about writeing to it with flash programer

didnt think it could be written to using flash programmer thats why we have to use ocd to flash them (2100)

I can't get ocd to connect

I'm trying to connect ocd with a home made jtag to a 4010

the jtag works ok with bke (just tested it and it returned bk and ird)

I set ocd to the settings mentioned earlier in the thread

any ideas

Regards,

MarvintheRobot

I'm trying to connect ocd with a home made jtag to a 4010

the jtag works ok with bke (just tested it and it returned bk and ird)

I set ocd to the settings mentioned earlier in the thread

any ideas

Regards,

MarvintheRobot

hi mate i had the same problem acouple of weeks ago ,try changing paralell
port setting to ecp/epp in bios ,and make sure you got ocd commander 2005 and not the new one as it didn`t work ,installed the old one 2005 and worked great
jai

who said anything about macros ????, im talking about writeing to it with flash programer

Would this mean cloneing the box with anoher 4k box then mate? :(

Ive been pulling red jumper & doing a Wembley downgrade on a 4k today then enable tb and upgrade again but it dont work :( i was getting an ip and return path etc but still no pin request screen :( im thinking maybe nvram or sam/tosh chips next).
i was hopeing this could be done with a macro :(

PS. has the sammy macro been tested on a 4k box yet? i know it most likely has but i havent even tried it because i was told the macro was for a sammy.

Clie.

Last edited:
Wino/TBC
Would just like to say thanks, finally got it to work: multi :
For anyone else who is having problems with write errors in OCD all I done in the end was change the write speed untill one worked.
It took over an hour to write but just glad it's worked....
So once again thanks for all your help, time and effort
MaK

i have set Lpt1 to ecp/epp and also epp

but all iget is

Error Response from INITIALIZE: 0x03 initialize_target : cable disconnected (10 : 03)

sorry to be a pain

flash programmer won't rewrite the nvram, i tried lol - looking at the file produced for the nvram i am not surprised at all it won't write it tbh mate!

Wino/TBC
Would just like to say thanks, finally got it to work..
What a nice programme, how do they write these program's....
Some time gone into it for everyone....
A BIG THANKS

Back