sammy 2100 pin files

gentlex yes any box that can be jtaged can have the .s19 dump from a working one with virgin on it the only boxes that carnt at this time have the nvram memory copied is the 1000t,1010n,1000phase1b,1010t,4001 all others in some way can
thank m8 that what i wanted to heard its all a lot clearer now

I am getting an error when I try to execute the macro - "An error has occurred during the execution of your macro file. Exit Macro execution now?

Any ideas?

I have connected my jtag thus;

2 - VCC
5 - TDI
7 - TMS
9 - TCK
13 - TDO
20 - GND

Last edited:
make sure there is nothing else running ie messenger and that

make sure the connections are good

I am getting an error when I try to execute the macro - "An error has occurred during the execution of your macro file. Exit Macro execution now?

Any ideas?

I have connected my jtag thus;

2 - VCC
5 - TDI
7 - TMS
9 - TCK
13 - TDO
20 - GND

That exactly what I'm getting now, it goes so far then error
Winding me up, been at it for hours

u must make the ocd screenas small as poss ,even if u screen saver comes on it will stop and make sure u samsung is in debug mode with the green standby light on i must admit i have a 3 ghz prossesor and it uses all that or its using all the 512mb memory

"Error Response from INITIALIZE: 0x03 initialize_target : cable disconnected (10 :
03)" - this is the last entry on OCD

I have redone the jtag connections - I have even tested it using SDT, its connecting perfectly.

Im nearing sorting the pin problem by propelling this box at the wall.

Any chance the mac file is corrupt? Maybe resend it buddy just to be sure?

Im running 2gb ddr and dual core 4200 so it should be ok - Im not getting far enough for it to crash.

that error is the jtag not communicating with the box properly u are sure the setting in the first page when opened is correct and u mot config file has to be running

Hi wino could you please send me the dunp/macro as well please and thanks in advance as i have 3 pace4000 boxes and 2 sammys that i need to sort out for me and the family.
Thanks once aagain in advance

Knight I have MAC_MOT running buddy, I was meaning I have everything else off ie. antivirus etc

Have just tried to put box into debug mode again, press down button at L20 and release at L40 - now box is stuck on "powering up - just a moment"

it will say that when its in debug mode as long as the green light is on its in debug mode

Okay I thought the display had to show an "0" - green light is on but nowt in the display.

On the conn tab of OCD the ip address is 192.168.1.222 on port 1000 is this correct or does this have no relevance?

file

hi wino

can you send me the s19 file for the ntl area netid 00006 i would like to do my samsung 2100c box it on the virgin media update 3.5l

thanks

Cheers Wino, hope this works, looks very promising. Im doing my sammy at the moment and its going through all the bytes.

Made a little jig out of a metal coat hanger so I dont have to hold the pogo jtag manually for 20 mins!! Have got the connection so its doing its job,

I used the little holes on the side of the box to feed through a coat hanger bent into a shape like this: l_l

Then put some weight on the other side to hold it down. Used a screwbits box and a can of air freshner!! seems to have done the job, hope it holds out through the rest of the process.

Will update you guys when complete.

Hi Wino,

Could you please send me the file also, I have 2 4000's in the exc&w area that need doing.

Thanks 4 ur time and help.

At last I have sussed the problem, the IP address should be set to 192.168.1.207

Thank god, that box was a pube width away from getting smashed up - thanks guys.

Back