sammy 2100 pin files

s19 dump

Wino can you please please send me s19, I'm constantly harrased by wife!!!!!!!
Thanks mate, Ihave sent you my email last night.

If you look about there is tutorial doing the rounds with the dump+tools included over at h*ck*ble.cc and it worked on my 2100c model. Dont think it will work on 4000 or 4010 models.

every time i power off box at mains then back on my pin resets but my net id stays in ex cw is it my bat thats dead

it used to lose net id but not anymore just pin yes set pin in eng menu

Last edited:
box been on for a couple of days and also my card status allways say please wait never ok is that normal as this is my first box ive done i get all channels except cant enter pin for movies pin always resets i set it in eng menu then go straight back in it and its reset again but my net id is fine

every time i power off box at mains then back on my pin resets but my net id stays in ex cw is it my bat thats dead
Always helps to state the model of box mate, also would be best if you start your own thread for this type of query as this one is on a different subject. Start a new thread and give as much detail as you can.

Chookey

yes i ran the macro it updates then loads but pin still resets its a 2100

yes the pin still resets running macro again net id never resets though my frind got the same box his card status is ok mine allways says please wait even left it for a couple hours when went out and still please wait and he has flashing light on front but on mine it is either off or on the talk back is cut

Last edited:
i would like please the files for the samsung 2100c
i would like to get the movies working again.
thanks

yes the pin still resets running macro again net id never resets though my frind got the same box his card status is ok mine allways says please wait even left it for a couple hours when went out and still please wait and he has flashing light on front but on mine it is either off or on the talk back is cut

make sure the freq and symbole rate is correct as if u in cw it changes it

Back