sammy 2100 pin files

Hiya, trying to get a dump 0f 4000t and having a few probs. Just hoping someone can confirm its poss to actually do this with jtag

Hi to all,

Can confirm this method works perfectly on 2100 pure, : multi :

Any news, on 4010 could do with a dump????

2100C Pin

Any chance you could send me a copy of the 2100c dump please ?

the bloke has only joined for the dump i have to see about that lol

No problem if you dont want to send the dump. I hope to be around for a while and try to do my bit where I can but still learning the software side etc.

hi

Could you send me a copy of the dump please sammy 2100 pure NTL teesside.

thanks in advance .

Wino,
Can you send me the s19 file for the ntl area netid 000016 for 4010. Thanks

Great Big Thanks

Cheers Wino

Worked at treat on my 2100 came on straight away after update.

Is it a different dump for the 4000 or can I use this one?

jes that one file is doing some round off the forums . i just hope that the wrong person does not get it .and be able to check what mac address ,vod address is on it and target it .

i just throught that i would bring it to the persons attention that first had it .

always remember what we know in public they know .?

michael1

dump was from a new box i had 4 years ago i brought brand new off an engineer and had never been opened and has never been subbed i have no idear why it worked but it did so there is no way of tracing it back that i do know

can u send me the files as well.....not sure wot to do with them but i am experiencing the same probs with pin numbers.....i usually hang around the modem forum alot so it's all a bit new to me but will sus it out.

cheers

dump was from a new box i had 4 years ago i brought brand new off an engineer and had never been opened and has never been subbed i have no idear why it worked but it did so there is no way of tracing it back that i do know

i dont mean about traceing it back to u ,i mean it is like a public blocker for the cards once they have the numbers u and seems everyone else ...lol .is useing in means they can target it

michael1

thats when they will have to fend for them selves i have agreed to email the file so people for one get there boxes back on and for two they can then learn for them selfs as they then have the working one and a non working one if not short the battery update as normal and u will then have a non working dump so people can start comparing them no one can learn if they dont have something to look at by the time they knock them off if ever they should know themselfs the next time how to fix it well thats the therory lol

macro file

hi guys, can some1 please send me the macro file for sky pi. ex C&W. cheers lads.

Back