sammy 2100 pin files

left my box off for over 12 hours with bat not conected put it back toghter now works fine macro worked great thanks

can someone post me the s19 file for the pace 4010 please if there is one, thanks in advance

please can i add that if u are pm me then u must leave your email or it carnt be sent and it is not and i dont have one for the 4000/4010 as im getting loads of pm's and waist of time if for the 4000 ect or no email addy left thankyou

thanks m8. as said many times. your a shining star. my relatives well chuffed. shame i moved to poxy area with fooked cables and so have to pay for sky. lol..i'm laughing stock ....

done my sammy and it has worked a treat thanks wino

email sent just waiting for reply would appreciate

2110 pin

hi guys a mate of mine has a working pin on a 2110c is there a way to create a macro with this box as i know it can't be jtag etc : multi : : multi : : multi : : multi :

tbc i have just seen my macro posted else where on this fourum i thought this was against fourum rules as it is virgin owned or is it ok to post files now as i dont want anyone getting a ban through it thanks mate

tbc i have just seen my macro posted else where on this forum i thought this was against forum rules as it is virgin owned or is it ok to post files now as i dont want anyone getting a ban through it thanks mate

i would be more inclined to ask a moderator about it tbh, i saw it was posted by following a link to it from this thread yesterday. must be thousands of boxes running that config now lol, not exactly a big secret anymore is it lol!
seems a few peeps wanted it cos there is also thanks in the thread to the poster!

tbc

hi guy just finally manage to do my sammy so i went to set the freq and sym and notice netid 09999 and it was before i started the pin fix 41047... is there any reason my netid got change as i thought the fix wont change ur id just the freq and sym so did i do it correctly or does it needs do again

thx in advance

if u use the macro file(.s19) i email everyone then u only need a jtag and ocd nothing else as i have done all that for u its so easy for u now

and to anyone i have sent the file to it is a macro file not a s19 file as i have already created the macro for u

1)open up ocd with all the same settings as before
2)once connected make the ocd window as small as poss(runs alot faster)
3)make sure nothing else is running including screen savers ect
4)click on the macro button
5)click on the macro file i sent u
6)u will see it writing data
7)wait till u see it stop at line 0x3121ffff and u are done happy viewing

Could you send me the file please wino, pm sent..

Thanks vm

Tw*t!! After severe cramp and 20 mins the damn thing didn't work!!! Everything went as it should so god knows what went wrong???

hi guy just finally manage to do my sammy so i went to set the freq and sym and notice netid 09999 and it was before i started the pin fix 41047... is there any reason my netid got change as i thought the fix wont change ur id just the freq and sym so did i do it correctly or does it needs do again

thx in advance
since no answer i went a head and do it again took 45 mins.. i thought i had a p4 3.0gb or it could be the amount crap thats on it, anyway like i said took 45mins the screen went black when it reach 3121ffffff so im asuming that norm and this time my netid stayed @ what it was set to so i think i've done it. now just have to take it to my m8 house to see if it works, if it does maybe i can convince him to part with his dream for it if not back in the closet she goes until the next experiment.... big thx to tbc wino and john

i have just tried, i did'nt get as far as 3121fffff as my hand was becoming numb and slipped, i gave it a go anyway, reset the frequency the box then updated, i now get a pinbox, enter 1111 and it works just fine, i got as far as 3121f**** took about 20 mins...

Tried this but cant get it to work ,anyone know what im doing wrong? When i start oc comm and set setting as described the click ok i get box pop up saying (Get_Version:Not Yet Initilised (01:06)

and has the box to be powered up to run this as i was trying it with no power?

thanks sinky

Back