sammy 2100 pin files

Tried this but cant get it to work ,anyone know what im doing wrong? When i start oc comm and set setting as described the click ok i get box pop up saying (Get_Version:Not Yet Initilised (01:06)

and has the box to be powered up to run this as i was trying it with no power?

thanks sinky

Urmmm, yes the box does need to be powered up and in debug mode else how is the jtag going to to talk to it?

Dose the screen stay on ld 20 in debug mode?

still get Get_version : not yet initialised(01:06)

And if i click ok i get the same error on bottom of oc commander " Error response from initilize:cable disconnected (10 : 03)

any help please ?

sinky

I got that, then I realised I hadn't attached the JTAG to my PC. Check the cabling of the JTAG and make sure u are running MAC_MOT

Ohh and no, it doesn't stay on Ld20 - it should be blank or 0 - If you connect the box to your TV it should stay on the powering up - please wait screen - then you know u are in debug mode. :)

Box in debug mode but still get same error so tried BKE 2.2 and it says
"target comsError:pC to targetcable disconnected"

checked all cables with meter,all ok,ptinter port in bios is EPP

My cable to ptinter port is about 1,5 meters long,could this be too long?

and thanks for the help
sinky

Box in debug mode but still get same error so tried BKE 2.2 and it says
"target comsError:pC to targetcable disconnected"

checked all cables with meter,all ok,ptinter port in bios is EPP

My cable to ptinter port is about 1,5 meters long,could this be too long?

and thanks for the help
sinky
sound like ur jtag is pinout is wrong or not connected properly

I've got it running nowand seemed to finnish at proper line just got to check on line thanks to all,
I double checked all soldering which was OK then cut the jtag cable to about 18 inches then checked connection with BKE 2.2 and it connected OK,fired up OC Commander and it run for about 17 mins and got to line mentioned

Thanks again all

sinky

Thanks all up and running allmovie channels availible to us work with pin.

Sinky: big crow

Right, gone thru the procedure twice now and all has gone as it should using ocd. I have changed the freq back etc but still not allowing me to put the pin in?? Anything I can check or try??

p.s. it doesn't clear the pin after the download? is this correct?

Last edited:
wino i know you sent me the file mate but i deleted it by mistake (im such a dumb ass) i sent you a pm could you please resend many thanks

LOL, I have a better way, if your soldering is as sh*t as mine and you leave 'peaks' then it is possible to wedge the 'sprung' pogo jtag under one of the holes in the side of the casing and go and make a brew!!! :)

the squeezed together tweezer points also go thru the casing holes holding the pogo in place, just make sure ur missus has already dun her eyebrows lol.

did u get the pin to work?

the squeezed together tweezer points also go thru the casing holes holding the pogo in place, just make sure ur missus has already dun her eyebrows lol.

did u get the pin to work?

No!!!

"gone thru the procedure twice now and all has gone as it should using ocd. I have changed the freq back etc but still not allowing me to put the pin in?? Anything I can check or try??

p.s. it doesn't clear the pin after the download? is this correct?"

wino sent pm days ago still noreply so please can you sent me macro file thanks

No!!!

"gone thru the procedure twice now and all has gone as it should using ocd. I have changed the freq back etc but still not allowing me to put the pin in?? Anything I can check or try??

p.s. it doesn't clear the pin after the download? is this correct?"

The pin does'nt clear it is reset to 1111, after resetting frequency and powering the box back up, it should update and then ur done..

Back