Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

round 2

alli6968

Inactive User
Right guys can anyone help.
have eventually managed to connect FTP via Coreftp.
to put CCcam in am i right in saying that i copy/paste over the CCcam file in the etc folder of box?

The format of the cut/paste should be as follows
C: XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX obviously me putting my line details in instaed of XXXX

Now if i am sent CCline starting N: do I swap the C:

also in the soft cam menu on box which should i select CCcam CCcam209 or what other softcam do you suggest for this Ibox3.

your help is appreciated

Right guys can anyone help.
have eventually managed to connect FTP via Coreftp.
to put CCcam in am i right in saying that i copy/paste over the CCcam file in the etc folder of box?

The format of the cut/paste should be as follows
C: XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX obviously me putting my line details in instaed of XXXX

Now if i am sent CCline starting N: do I swap the C:

also in the soft cam menu on box which should i select CCcam CCcam209 or what other softcam do you suggest for this Ibox3.

your help is appreciated

That is a nline but it will work in the CCcam.cfg just paste it in as it is and yes the CCcam.cfg should be in the etc folder on the openpli image..

An nline would be better used with the mgcamd emu but to get you going without confusion you can use it with CCcam.

On OpenPLI select CCcam because that will be the latest version 2.09 is an older version.

have copy pasted Nline to CCcam file in etc on box.
in the menu softcam have CCcam showing.
still no picture.
any further advice.

in menu setup softcam i can select CCcam CCcam209 CCcam221 Scam and MGcamd i have selected all one by one and used restart cam
noticed when i selected mgcamd that i was then able to select ncam in card reader menu but again tried this no joy.

have copy pasted Nline to CCcam file in etc on box.
in the menu softcam have CCcam showing.
still no picture.
any further advice.

Well it looks like the cam is running so can you confirm the line is active does it work in your Openbox ?

Are you connected to a router ?

in menu setup softcam i can select CCcam CCcam209 CCcam221 Scam and MGcamd i have selected all one by one and used restart cam
noticed when i selected mgcamd that i was then able to select ncam in card reader menu but again tried this no joy.

Just select CCcam and start it.

Now read what i posted above and confirm the line is active.

also just noticed when i go into Coreftp i have a CCcam file showing on opening connection screen on box and also CCcam file in the etc folder on box. is this normal

also just noticed when i go into Coreftp i have a CCcam file showing on opening connection screen on box and also CCcam file in the etc folder on box. is this normal

Does not matter its the one in etc that matters.

Did you put that there or was it already there and you just edited it.

Make sure the nline you pasted in has no # in front of it if so remove it.

flags are flying thanks guys.
on bottom of email that was sent with Nline was a footnote if using as Cline use this port that was totally different redited CCcam with correct port and bingo.
been a hard couple of days but heh its a steep learning curve.
now how about images lol, only joking will see how i get on first and read a bit more. the channels to start with have a lot of doubles and cant get Dreamset to connect yey.
once again thanks for getting me this far.

flags are flying thanks guys.
on bottom of email that was sent with Nline was a footnote if using as Cline use this port that was totally different redited CCcam with correct port and bingo.
been a hard couple of days but heh its a steep learning curve.
now how about images lol, only joking will see how i get on first and read a bit more. the channels to start with have a lot of doubles and cant get Dreamset to connect yey.
once again thanks for getting me this far.

Your welcome mate all this will seem routine when you get the hang of it.

It may be an idea to set a static IP under network settings and not to use DHCP this way when you try to connect to your box be it with DreamUP filezilla what ever the IP adress of your box will not have changed.

will do thanks,
goal now is try and get it set up like SLy to make in wife user friendly. frankinskin i believe is the best one. can this be used with open pli

also its better to tell the router to always assign the same ip and use dhcp on the box
this way the router does the work and all network ips are done via router

Assigning a IP outside of the routers DHCP table directly on the receiver is the way to go in my opinion.

What folder would i ftp the skin into. I take it i ftp the skin then select from box menu setup skin.

also is there anyway of deleteing duplucate channels cant seem to find way in menu and box instructions are US.

What folder would i ftp the skin into. I take it i ftp the skin then select from box menu setup skin.

also is there anyway of deleteing duplucate channels cant seem to find way in menu and box instructions are US.

For th skin /usr/share/enigma2

To delete channels press highlight channel press menu and select delete

Youll need to disable background scanning or they will come back

Back