Rooney Swears Into Camera

i don`t agree with his out burst , and it doesnt excuse him , but in the heat of the moment all his emotions, and frustrations just came out , he has appoligused, publicly , so for me its over , if it was any other person i dont think it would have been highlighted so much , just my opinion

There's a surprise lol; so Rooney should be let off because he can't pronounce swear words clearly? hmmmmm ;)

did you actually read what i wrote mate? i dont think rooney needs letting off for anything and secondley i feel the same about drogba which i clearly stated

...encouraged by role-models like Rooney.

rotflmfao........ so rooney swears once on camera that you cant even make out and all the kids swearing is rooney fault, lol

nothing to do with the 100 times they will here it at home school on the street on the local park in a day lol get real mate:banana:

Rooney strikes again pass him the dummy ffs

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk4-UR4qDSU]YouTube - Wayne Rooney Swears at Camera During Goal Celebration - West Ham vs Man U 2-4[/ame]

funny rooney :proud:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dNpk_lwNy0&NR=1&feature=fvwp]YouTube - Wayne Rooney Funny Put It Where You Want It![/ame]

I'm not excusing Rooney for what he did but shoving a camera in his face seconds after scoring don't help,emotions are always gonna be high after he scored plus all the media have been on his back about his form lately.So he let off a bit of steam big deal!!!!

did you actually read what i wrote mate? i dont think rooney needs letting off for anything and secondley i feel the same about drogba which i clearly stated

Yes I did read what you wrote mate... and I was making light of the fact that you couldn't understand Rooney as he spoke in his native "shrek" tongue, (a joke at Master Rooney's expense if you will) not a dig at your overall comment.

swearing is rooney fault, lol

nothing to do with the 100 times they will here it at home school on the street:
my kids dont hear it at home .....so y should they see it from a football player on tv ?
he took man u for a joke and won
lets face it he aint no jamie rednapp for being on the tv as a pundit

Last edited:
I am completely impartial as I don't follow the football, but that was shocking, the man needs a slap across the mouth.

If he can't handle the 'emotion running high' on the sodding money he is stealing a week he should pack it in.

Spoilt smacked arse child.

great bit of passion,woooo big deal rooney swears,supposed to be a role model,,,makes me laugh that

most kids are like mini me`s (parents) so think what bad language you say

or maybe you dont but aint got no control on what they pick up or say lol

Last edited:
How people can find this shocking is beyond me, seriously it just makes me laugh.

I never hear anyone complain when you can hear fans swearing clear as day via tv coverage, or are people just ignorant to that fact, but when a footballer does it, lets all jump on this bandwagon.
I think it's all just an excuse to hate on a rival player in rival team or hate on the fact that he's a footballer earning a hugely disproportionate wage

He's a tit for doin that.My first reaction was - if live tv is a second or two behind 'real' live broadcast,in the words of master Rooney ' why the f*** could somebody not have pressed the mute key'.Missing the first f*** maybe but the second? does no-one monitor it? they seem to manage it on live interviews. a comparison was made with the drogba thing-Drogbas was a sustained attack-but again it was allowed to be aired...why? cos its f***in good tv and great for the press.as for the role model thing for the young kids in the crowd, do me a favour.The amount of filth that comes out of their gobs is not down to the Rooneys of this world but the peolple that they stand with,some of them being their own mums and dads

Wayne Rooney has been charged by the FA for the use of offensive, insulting and or abusive language against West Ham.

2 game ban, Fulham at Home and the FA cup semi- final against City

Suspect he will appeal and it will be reduced to 1 game.

Personally cannot see why he had to swear but most footballer,s not just Rooney, behave like they own the world and can do as they please.

Back