Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rooney Swears Into Camera

Parental Guidance General viewing, but some scenes may be unsuitable for young children

we need something like that to suit people like you :proud:
can imagen wot his kids mouth will be like lol.
there must be a hell of a lot off ppl like me then lol.
just goes to show how much of a dik he is..it wasnt that long ago most man u fans hated him lol.short memories most of yas

taking your kid to the match would be just as bad they stuff that most adult fans sing

For those of you that think Rooneys behaviour was acceptable let me ask you this?

Your kids (nephews, friends children or whoever) come home from school and say in assembly today the headmaster told the kids to "shut the **** up and stop ****ing moving about".

Do you think that this is acceptable?

lmfao what a ridiculous comparison how did you dream that one up mate?

its astonishing to think that someone could compare a teacher (think why they become a teacher) and a footballer (think why they became a footballer)
and swearing.

this thread is becoming shambolic fast.

Much like most other kids I would think
if there pops swear like that at live tv camera's.who's wages r paid by man u fans and lots of lots of kids. dont faint but my kids dont hear it at home. maybe out side ? but i dont expect it to be right down a camera at a footy match.maybe am too old for supportes to think its wrong for scum to behave like he does
dont hold much hope for kids if thats the norm. is it ?

taking your kid to the match would be just as bad they stuff that most adult fans sing
might do were u go but not were we go..but then again its no suprise from looney is it ??? add rather watch a 2 bob side playing half decent football and enjoy a goal than watch some tramp from crocky swear at the camera .... wouldnt u ???

Seems a bit of a farce having a 9pm curfew on TV when that granny banging IQ-dodging ogre gets a pat on the back and a cheeky wink from the blinkered supporters for being so blatantly vulgar mid afternoon on national TV I think.

Honestly, how you can defend him just escapes me.

might do were u go but not were we go..but then again its no suprise from looney is it ??? add rather watch a 2 bob side playing half decent football and enjoy a goal than watch some tramp from crocky swear at the camera .... wouldnt u ???
coz they dont swear at 2 bob side clubs do they :proud:

time and a place?

mmm like a football match,not for the big club but ok at the small one :proud:

time and a place?

mmm like a football match,not for the big club but ok at the small one :proud:

no lol..u know what i mean..like not close up to a camera in front of millions .
he could have had that exact same rant looking away from the camera , and no one wud have known the difference , and my son may still have his rooney shirt , and rooney will be playin the next 2 games , its just common sense really .
It was a silly thing to do and no one can say otherwise .

no lol..u know what i mean..like not close up to a camera in front of millions .
he could have had that exact same rant looking away from the camera , and no one wud have known the difference , and my son may still have his rooney shirt , and rooney will be playin the next 2 games , its just common sense really .

I think most would agree there bud.Really dont think they have to have the mic switched on on the 'player cam' tho

Honestly, how you can defend him just escapes me.

We're not defending what he did, as i said before i thought wtf is he doing, its defending against all the over the top reaction afterwards

Maybe the 'gentlemen's' sport of cricket and golf is more suited to people who dont want any anger, or hear or see any swearing when watching their sport :banana:

That is the exact same point I made earlier.

Back