Rooney Swears Into Camera

If in doubt blame the fans sounds about right for that prick take it like a man Rooney.

Rooney's ban is upheld. No surprise there.

Well done to the angelic fans of rooney as usual. Yea im sure that little redhead kid wouldnt be influenced by all those guys swearing their head off next to him

article-0-0B82A54700000578-151_634x437.jpg

Hey isnt that the woman from that tv series foneshop? lool. And that guy in the green looks like a peeved pirates swab boy "arrrrr ye bastard rooney"

Last edited:
lmfao whats the chances of the camera picking up that picture of dw members taking revenge on wayne?

Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti added: “Was it wrong what he did on Saturday? Obviously the behaviour is not so good when you score a goal. In Italy nothing happens if a player shouts into a camera. “Here? Two games ban. They are very strong here. I am surprised for this.”

omg this poor kid........ he will never be the same again, i hope all those swearing get a 2 match ban from the fa now.

its obviously NOT the family stand .......which is where i take mine.

Wouldn't b surprised if Rooney gets into more trouble for provoking those normally mild mannered fans lol

its obviously NOT the family stand .......which is where i take mine.

what in his roooney shirt ? lmao
do you put ear plugs and and ear muffs on him to so he cant hear the other 10,000 fans swearing too lol.........

im just glad really that at some clubs theres enough tickets for dads to take there kids to the game. and i also dont think its to much to ask that players try not to swear lol but sometimes it is going to happen doesnt make them bad people though lol:banana:

what in his roooney shirt ? lmao
do you put ear plugs and and ear muffs on him to so he cant hear the other 10,000 fans swearing too lol.........

im just glad really that at some clubs theres enough tickets for dads to take there kids to the game. and i also dont think its to much to ask that players try not to swear lol but sometimes it is going to happen doesnt make them bad people though lol:banana:

Excuse me Sir but profain language !!! Ban the fellow and have him flogged, in fact to the stocks with the vile heathen.

Let this be the example rather than the rule as im sure it will be ;)

to be honest , the family stand is great and u get no where near amount of swearing as u do in the normal stands with the thugs and hooligans P

saying that...a lot of people are quite happy to take a 7 year old to a game and have the person next to him f ing and blinding to the ref for a whole 90 mins !
deffo Not me though ....i actually care about what i subject my kids ears too.....:Clap:

to be honest , the family stand is great and u get no where near amount of swearing as u do in the normal stands with the thugs and hooligans P

saying that...a lot of people are quite happy to take a 7 year old to a game and have the person next to him f ing and blinding to the ref for a whole 90 mins !
deffo Not me though ....i actually care about what i subject my kids ears too.....:Clap:

yep mate spot on , take them same hooligans and thugs away from the terraces and 99% of them wouldnt dream of swearing in front of the 7 yr olds .

Back