Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rooney Swears Into Camera

Suspect he will appeal and it will be reduced to 1 game.

Personally cannot see why he had to swear but most footballer,s not just Rooney, behave like they own the world and can do as they please.

I hope the game he misses is against man city. the little shit.

2 game ban is a load of f**king bullsh1t, all the anti united brigade and got their wish. And i bet they will all still whine whenever united do not get bans or charges for smallest things, "united have FA in their pocket" "united win by cheating".

Dont worry when tossers like Drogba, Balotelli, whoever pull some sh1t that i dont give 2 damns aobut and wonder why everyone creates a sh1tstorm over it, I will complain to the FA, skysports, whoever just like all these turds did and try get them banned.

what for swearing?

just what we didnt want at this time of the season but never mind.hope he appeals

You think he wanted rooney to miss city game jus cos he swore? Do you think any of them even cared? It's just an excuse to want rooney punished for something

Last edited:
it is not a case for him just swearing ....everyone swears when excited ..
its the fact that he sweared point blank to the camera LIVE on sky sports , in front of millions of viewers incl kids .
He is a silly silly boy and needs to grow up and realise that he is a hero to most these kids watchin him ..

2 game ban is a load of f**king bullsh1t, all the anti united brigade and got their wish. And i bet they will all still whine whenever united do not get bans or charges for smallest things, "united have FA in their pocket" "united win by cheating".

Only a Man U. fan could be that blind. :Laugh:

I think you'll find it was the "anti behaving like a twat" brigade that got their wish.

You tell that to my kid who idolizes the ground rooney walks on(who had a rooney shirt on at the time)..
when he turned to me with a tear in his eye askin me" why is wayne sooo mad and angry and looks really scarey , he should be soo happy, i dont like him anymore "

Well well I am so shocked.The FA couldnt punish him for the elbow but 'got you now boy'. i like the way the press are linking the outburst at the England fans at the world up with this as 'recent foul mouthed tirades'.Ya gotta laugh.Who'd have a surname like Rooney eh? If it was any1 else we would have been pissin ourselves

Dont worry when tossers like Drogba, Balotelli, whoever pull some sh1t that i dont give 2 damns aobut and wonder why everyone creates a sh1tstorm over it, I will complain to the FA, skysports, whoever just like all these turds did and try get them banned.

You think he wanted rooney to miss city game jus cos he swore? Do you think any of them even cared? It's just an excuse to want rooney punished for something

Well at least you are not taking it too seriously.

You tell that to my kid who idolizes the ground rooney walks on(who had a rooney shirt on at the time)..
when he turned to me with a tear in his eye askin me" why is wayne sooo mad and angry and looks really scarey , he should be soo happy, i dont like him anymore "

rotflmfao seriously ahahahahahahaha............................
hope you burn his shirt and make him support bolton.
he was always gonna get a ban nowt to do with his celebration more to do with his elbow ( which i have never seen was away) . and we get wenger claiming the fa favour united. well i just hope we cleanup with trophy's this season be bitter sweet man united vs the fa ,the refs, the haters....

next they will be turning the volume down on all matches as fans swear singing there songs lol

next they will be turning the volume down on all matches as fans swear singing there songs lol
but not directly in to a sky sports camera or any other camera for that matter. the soft ***** should no better.
he earns enough from u the supporter's
now he's getting a ban.
like he's thinking of the fans that pay his wages isnt he ??
when he does silly things lol

Come on though, I don't like to see him swearing on the TV with kids watching but 2 match ban for that ? as I say come on thats not on, as much as I'd like to see all the mancs banned for the rest of the season :proud: it's a joke tbh

Come on though, I don't like to see him swearing on the TV with kids watching but 2 match ban for that ? as I say come on thats not on, as much as I'd like to see all the mancs banned for the rest of the season :proud: it's a joke tbh
bronto i agree a 100%
2 match ban is ott. but how else can u get it threw to him he's an ambassador* for man u
docking his wages ? lol

but not directly in to a sky sports camera or any other camera for that matter. the soft ***** should no better.
he earns enough from u the supporter's
now he's getting a ban.
like he's thinking of the fans that pay his wages isnt he ??
when he does silly things lol
Parental Guidance General viewing, but some scenes may be unsuitable for young children

we need something like that to suit people like you :proud:

It doesn't matter who it is... he just should not have sworn AT the camera like he did; plain and simple. We see players swearing all the time at referees and their decisions but not directly at me! Agreed that there is swearing on the terraces and you can hear it on the tv at times quite clearly, but its not about the swearing. For me its about the attitude he commanded. Its his job to play football, and at times he does it well. You can still be aggressively pasionate without being abussive, which he failed to do on this occassion.
As for his ban, it's subjective and is always going to be argued that its not enough or too much as it is based on some guy in the FA's opinion. We could sit here all day arguing the fact or indeed other misdemeanors that should be punished by bans but are not.
Hopefully he will have learned his lesson and concentrate on his football from now on.

Rooney is always in the papers lording it on holidays or some party somewhere in the local town clubs or hanging about with prostitutes.In my opinion this man needs to grow up he has a lovely wife and child and needs to start respecting them more. Unfortunately in today's society swearing is the in thing whether it is in front of kids or the public eye.

For those of you that think Rooneys behaviour was acceptable let me ask you this?

Your kids (nephews, friends children or whoever) come home from school and say in assembly today the headmaster told the kids to "shut the **** up and stop ****ing moving about".

Do you think that this is acceptable?

Last edited:
no as school to me its different to watching a mans game where you allways hear swearing

no as school to me its different to watching a mans game where you allways hear swearing
well said..... think peeps forget about the stick he gets from away fans and england fans he 's bound to react

Back