Ronaldo v Messi

the arse fell out of utd's performance i cant explain why as i aint a clue but their was a definite drop in performance.

Man United dont have a leader type player, never hav ever since Keane got long term injured and then left (same with arsenal when vierra left).

They are missing someone who can get the game by scruff of neck when things are going bad, closest united have is Wayne Rooney.
In the 1990s United used to have quite a few players who could do that like Steve Bruce, Eric Cantona, Roy Keane

Hanging onto the fact you beat us will get you nowhere and theres a helpline you can call
:-2-1-4-1-1-0
Thats two won four won won nothing

Also its the same number for that welder to fix the bus just add 0151 and 2 more won nothings as he's been based in liverpool for the last 3 years.

:Hit: Messi's the best player <-- back on subject

Last edited:
the best player in the world has been over looked its michael owen he has done so much for newcastle he saved us lol

just thought id reply with some shite because this is just getting boring :Wave:

jesus christ Im glad im a plonky

@ronaldo who would be your player of the year ?

Cannot be ronaldo he sulked in a major final and never turned up when it matters most mate ? Anelka got golden boot, Rooney would be a better candidate from your team than ronaldo.

All that without ronaldo's cheating - no chance.

Messi will win it because according to the spanish he has been sensational all season, scored 10 champions league goals (which is some going), and scored a cracking header against you in the final.

Must be messi ;)

Ronaldo is a great player with tons of abillity and skill he will be showing his trades in madrid next season so you can hate him with us lol.

Mickie

@ronaldo who would be your player of the year ?

Cannot be ronaldo he sulked in a major final and never turned up when it matters most mate ? Anelka got golden boot, Rooney would be a better candidate from your team than ronaldo.

All that without ronaldo's cheating - no chance.

Messi will win it because according to the spanish he has been sensational all season, scored 10 champions league goals (which is some going), and scored a cracking header against you in the final.

Must be messi ;)

Ronaldo is a great player with tons of abillity and skill he will be showing his trades in madrid next season so you can hate him with us lol.

Mickie

For me right now i would say Iniesta or Ronaldo!

As for who has had a better season the Messi has had a better season i was talking about currently and for me in the last couple of months Messi hasn't been the best!

I am not saying he is a bad player he is World class and would love to see him at United! If given a choice i would take Iniesta over Messi currently!

For me right now i would say Iniesta or Ronaldo!

As for who has had a better season the Messi has had a better season i was talking about currently and for me in the last couple of months Messi hasn't been the best!

I am not saying he is a bad player he is World class and would love to see him at United! If given a choice i would take Iniesta over Messi currently!

Still can't admit Messi is better than Ronnie hey
You must really luv him

Still can't admit Messi is better than Ronnie hey
You must really luv him

:yawn:

Don't judge everyone by your own standard!

I just don't see how Messi is better the Ronaldo at present i'll give him that he had a better season overall but in the last few months Ronaldo has been better!

Messi didn't do much in the CL final compared to some of his team mates!

I am entitled to my opinion like you are to yours so keep it like that don't add no extra shit

Ronaldo your posts are madness mate.

So is a season not more important than a few weeks.

On your thinking (and this is how it comes across)

Because ronaldo had been better in the last say 1 month he is better than messi who has had an amazing season according to every newspaper I have read and watching sky sports etc.

I think utd have a great side but i DETEST that diving, cheating, spoilt brat, dummies out the pram, little winker!!!

He is not even in the same class as messi as a sportsman, and maybe might have one more trick than messi but does ronaldo perform when it matters ????

No he spat his dummy out and sulked in a champions league final.... best player in the world..... spoilt brat of the world more like.

PMSL

Mickie

Ronaldo your posts are madness mate.

So is a season not more important than a few weeks.

On your thinking (and this is how it comes across)

Because ronaldo had been better in the last say 1 month he is better than messi who has had an amazing season according to every newspaper I have read and watching sky sports etc.

I think utd have a great side but i DETEST that diving, cheating, spoilt brat, dummies out the pram, little winker!!!

He is not even in the same class as messi as a sportsman, and maybe might have one more trick than messi but does ronaldo perform when it matters ????

No he spat his dummy out and sulked in a champions league final.... best player in the world..... spoilt brat of the world more like.

PMSL

Mickie

Yes but i started this thread at a time when Ronaldo came into form and for me at that time he was the best in the World!
Mickie the newspapers talk shite i thought you'd know that by now! Messi is a good player maybe best in some people eyes but not in mine and there are non United fans who say this also that he isn't the best player in the World yet!

Ronaldo had a slow start even at start of season because of his injury but performed well as for final i can't say one of our players performed!

Like i said i might not be right but it doesn't mean you lot are either!

I have watched a lot of footie this season, both EPL and Spanish and I honestly think Messi is the best there is, the guy must have superglue on his boots, he is a delight to watch. Ronaldo has had a good last quarter of the season but he hasn't done enough to change my mind, Messi is the best now and all season. But it is always open to personal opinion.

I have watched a lot of footie this season, both EPL and Spanish and I honestly think Messi is the best there is, the guy must have superglue on his boots, he is a delight to watch. Ronaldo has had a good last quarter of the season but he hasn't done enough to change my mind, Messi is the best now and all season. But it is always open to personal opinion.

Agree with what your saying about season but my point with this thread was currently!

I understand those who say Messi as he is a terrific little player!

:yawn:

I just don't see how Messi is better the Ronaldo at present i'll give him that he had a better season overall but in the last few months Ronaldo has been better!
so working out ur logic

hmm

manchester united have had a better season but in the last few months liverpool have been better
so we must be the best

this thread is still on going lol...

no-ones doubtin messi, he's a world class player, you dont score 38 goals in a season by being sh*te (unless ur afonso alves! lmao), but even now i feel ronaldo is the better player. For me in the final, although messi scored, he wasnt a huge threat. I was more worried everytime xavi/iniesta picked the ball up. Ron was more of a threat compared to messi, even with a non-existent midfield.

However on this season performances, messi deserves to clean sweep the individual awards, 38 goals and the treble...

i can see people still calling ron a winker, cant believe he's still being blamed for our under-acheiving nation....

so working out ur logic

hmm

manchester united have had a better season but in the last few months liverpool have been better
so we must be the best

:roflmao: There's them straws agen

Back