Ronaldo v Messi

LOL @ Maradona, still he was the best the world has ever seen and I think he knows just a tad more about football than yourself and the football mad forum member Ronaldo121.

Guys, with respect saying that Iniesta is better than possibly the best player in the world really is pushing it too far. Iniesta had a magnificent final and that could be for many reasons, how about his opposite number at ManU played poorly or ManU were so poor they made him look great? I rate him highly as one of the worlds better players but better than Messi he is clearly not.

I quoted Maradona and you quote Andy Gray?

:roflmao:

Andy Gray represents the gutter media lads, sorry to break the news. He is very good at working VCR's though.

He's not better mate but he certainly influences the game more, Messi is the best player in the world at the moment but Iniesta plays in a position that gives him the responsibility of pulling the strings. Iniesta feeds Messi and crew the ball without that type of player your knackered. Like at Liverpool they have Gerrard and Torres but without Alonso they will end up infective. Carrick for utd he couldn't get in the game against Barcelona and that left our front line wasting it's time. When Alonso signs for madrid liverpool wont have any penetration and will have a hard time next season.:Hit:

Being one of the greatest players doesn't mean you have the best knowledge in terms of what you see on the field! Maradonna is biased about Messi no doubt! I think Messi is a great player not the best in the World!

You ask the Barca team who is their most influential player in their team and your answer will be Andreas Iniesta but then again what do they know they only play with him!

Messi is a great dribbler but best player in the World i am not sure i personally don't think he is!

Andy Gray is a respected pundit!

Maradonna LMAO

Pele said Robinho would set the World alight but not seen that when Madrid signed him he was meant to be the best since Pele Maradonna!
Great players don't always be great judges of talent!

I might be football mad but i do have knowledge of the game so can back myself up!

Last edited:
Being one of the greatest players doesn't mean you have the best knowledge in terms of what you see on the field! Maradonna is biased about Messi no doubt! I think Messi is a great player not the best in the World!

You ask the Barca team who is their most influential player in their team and your answer will be Andreas Iniesta but then again what do they know they only play with him!

Messi is a great dribbler but best player in the World i am not sure i personally don't think he is!

Andy Gray is a respected pundit!

Maradonna LMAO

Pele said Robinho would set the World alight but not seen that when Madrid signed him he was meant to be the best since Pele Maradonna!
Great players don't always be great judges of talent!

I might be football mad but i do have knowledge of the game so can back myself up!

Respected by who exactly Ronnie m8 ???

Andy Gray is an a$$hole who made a job out of nothing, as munkey said, he can work a video recorder and analyze a game but hes opinions are not worth a sh1t, he is biased and thats why he will never be a respected pundit.

As for Messi....he is the best in the world in my opinion....it may not be everybodies opinion but its mine, I haven't seen anyone better this year.

I'd go for Iniesta, soley because he can do what Messi does (retain the ball whilst under pressure) and he pulls the string in midfield.

Respected by who exactly Ronnie m8 ???

Andy Gray is an a$$hole who made a job out of nothing, as munkey said, he can work a video recorder and analyze a game but hes opinions are not worth a sh1t, he is biased and thats why he will never be a respected pundit.

As for Messi....he is the best in the world in my opinion....it may not be everybodies opinion but its mine, I haven't seen anyone better this year.

Its all about opinions i ain't saying i am right but i don't think Messi is the best in the World if you asked me 3 months or so ago i would have said he is! Having seen him do not too much against us when we played poor apart from his goal and also Chelsea kept him so quite in the 2 legs! He is good with week defenses in my opinion maybe next season i will change my mind! As for Iniesta he isn't a bad player when he runs with the ball!

Jaffa you maybe right but i have my own thinking and i think i am right lol

As for Andy Gray i think he is better then most out there as for being biased thats natural!

Its all about opinions i ain't saying i am right but i don't think Messi is the best in the World if you asked me 3 months or so ago i would have said he is! Having seen him do not too much against us when we played poor apart from his goal and also Chelsea kept him so quite in the 2 legs! He is good with week defenses in my opinion maybe next season i will change my mind! As for Iniesta he isn't a bad player when he runs with the ball!

As for Andy Gray i think he is better then most out there as for being biased thats natural!

A pundit cannot be biased...its got not cricket....:Hit:

btw...Messi also set up the 1st goal with a great through ball.

But as you say, its all about opinions, thats what makes things interesting.

do u know what pisses me off with man u supporters is when they get fooked and i do mean fooked they allways say that man u played bad
fook off will yer
u where made to look bad
and i will tell u why i will just meantion 2 games where u where fooked
1st one was against us at old trafford this yr
u started the match playing good scored and then we took over and fooked u
now number 2
the euro cup game
1st 10 mins u played good
then barca took over and fooked u
now u cannot say that u played bad in both of the games we and barca did the same we out played u
and then we didnt let u play

so basicly u got fooked

A pundit cannot be biased...its got not cricket....:Hit:

btw...Messi also set up the 1st goal with a great through ball.

But as you say, its all about opinions, thats what makes things interesting.

1st goal Iniesta played Eto through or was it Messi?

Davidh say what you like but we just didn't turn up first 8 minutes we played well after that it was all Barcelona and i said the better team won!

What i won't accept is Barca are miles ahead of us it ain't the case yes they are the best side in Europe but not miles ahead of us! Just think of Chelsea they were unlucky!

FOR THE RECORD

UNITED 3
CHELSEA 1
LIVERPOOL 0

Now you tell me who has had a bad season LMAO

1st goal Iniesta played Eto through or was it Messi?

Davidh say what you like but we just didn't turn up first 8 minutes we played well after that it was all Barcelona and i said the better team won!

What i won't accept is Barca are miles ahead of us it ain't the case yes they are the best side in Europe but not miles ahead of us! Just think of Chelsea they were unlucky!

FOR THE RECORD

UNITED 3
CHELSEA 1
LIVERPOOL 0

Now you tell me who has had a bad season LMAO
explain to me how in both matches u played good for the first 10 mins then plkayed bad
bollock
u played good in the first 10 mins then got battered in the next 80 mins
not because u played bad in them 80 it was because the other teams didnt let u play

explain to me how in both matches u played good for the first 10 mins then plkayed bad
bollock
not because u played bad in them 80 it was because the other teams didnt let u play

:yawn:

Explain to me why that fat Spanish waiter fooked up again?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHMWcEo8IVw&feature=PlayList&p=5E641C511B6B99CB&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=5]YouTube - Oops! I Did it Again[/ame]

Benitez oops i think i fooked up again

Messi wasn't outstanding last night nothing of the sort!

The best palyer was Andreas Iniesta in my opinion! I still take Ronaldo over Messi regardless of yesterdays result! Messi wasn't outstanding yesterday apart from that good header! I ain't saying he is a bad player but he didn't have as good a game as some others in Barca team like Xavi, Pique and Iniesta!

Which long range shot you talking about the one that went over bar?

It was billed as Ronaldo v Messi but it was Iniesta who stole the limelight with a fantastic performance in the middle for Barca!

You just won't have it will you that your mate Ronnie isn't the best in the world.
First you start by saying that he is now playing better than Messi, when you probably haven't seen Messi play for the last 2 months, and then when Messi outshines him in Rome you start banging on about Iniesta being great, but that Ronnie played better than Messi.
Absolute bollocks, it was Messi dropping into the middle and continually running at your centre halves that allowed barca to give you lot a good hiding.

Oh and didn't you quote the facts that he is "not good in the air" and he has "never scored against an English side".

Guess you are wrong again mate!

bollock

Where is this going...? Are you still claiming that liverpool has a better squad of players than utd ? Because if you are mate then its going beyond embarrassing (it's already embarrassing). The best team in any country finishes top of their respective leagues. But not once have utd done it but 3 times in a row and yet you still claim youve a better team goals scored goals conceded who beat who dont matter one bit, it's points that win leagues and 3 years in a row utd have accumulated more than any other. The truth is that on the day Liverpool won and on the day Barcelona won and that's football anyone can beat anyone but it dosent necessarily measure how good a team is that is why we have a league system. Thats where the men are separated from the boys, a now relegated middlesborough side beat Liverpool this year does that now mean your championship material ??? No. Face FACTS you had a good season but it wasnt good enough still "there's always next year" :Hit:

He's not better mate but he certainly influences the game more, Messi is the best player in the world at the moment but Iniesta plays in a position that gives him the responsibility of pulling the strings. Iniesta feeds Messi and crew the ball without that type of player your knackered. Like at Liverpool they have Gerrard and Torres but without Alonso they will end up infective. Carrick for utd he couldn't get in the game against Barcelona and that left our front line wasting it's time. When Alonso signs for madrid liverpool wont have any penetration and will have a hard time next season.:Hit:

When Alonso signs for madrid liverpool wont have any penetration and will have a hard time next season

i dont recall alonso playing when liverpool stuffed manu 4-1 at old trafford ..............he wasn't even on the subs bench

When Alonso signs for madrid liverpool wont have any penetration and will have a hard time next season

i dont recall alonso playing when liverpool stuffed manu 4-1 at old trafford ..............he wasn't even on the subs bench
But utd played shit that day you no ure havin a wank one when dossena scores against u ;)

Where is this going...? Are you still claiming that liverpool has a better squad of players than utd ? Because if you are mate then its going beyond embarrassing (it's already embarrassing). The best team in any country finishes top of their respective leagues. But not once have utd done it but 3 times in a row and yet you still claim youve a better team goals scored goals conceded who beat who dont matter one bit, it's points that win leagues and 3 years in a row utd have accumulated more than any other. The truth is that on the day Liverpool won and on the day Barcelona won and that's football anyone can beat anyone but it dosent necessarily measure how good a team is that is why we have a league system. Thats where the men are separated from the boys, a now relegated middlesborough side beat Liverpool this year does that now mean your championship material ??? No. Face FACTS you had a good season but it wasnt good enough still "there's always next year" :Hit:
hmmm ok point out to me where i have said we have a better squad/team
i have stated that
when u get beat
u allways come up with "we played bad " or "the team didnt turn up"

what a load of bollacks
why did ur team turn up for the first 10 mins of both matches then fook off for the final 80 mins

u just wont have it that in them 2 games u where fooked good style

i am not saying that ur team is crap that we have a better team

as for ronnie
m8 u would make a good polition u dont answer the question put to u
u go off on a tangent
just like a polition just dont claim expenses or i will have u :)

You just won't have it will you that your mate Ronnie isn't the best in the world.
First you start by saying that he is now playing better than Messi, when you probably haven't seen Messi play for the last 2 months, and then when Messi outshines him in Rome you start banging on about Iniesta being great, but that Ronnie played better than Messi.
Absolute bollocks, it was Messi dropping into the middle and continually running at your centre halves that allowed barca to give you lot a good hiding.

Oh and didn't you quote the facts that he is "not good in the air" and he has "never scored against an English side".

Guess you are wrong again mate!

I certainly do watch La Liga when its on i just love football so will watch anyone when on TV! I watched Messi and Ronaldo and for me Ronaldo is better!

For me Ronaldo is better then Messi one goal and against an English team doesn't change anything!

We shall see next season!

Glad Alonso is going you lot going to struggle next year

embarrresment is answering a question
with out reading what the question was ?????????????

Im talkin in general not about one post...! And not answering any question just making a point. United are the best team in England now and have been for the last 19 years. United got more red and yellow cards is embarrassment and what id call clutching at straws, we conceded less and scored more theres them straws again. You arent good enough !! Heres your answer if you must have it for 10 minutes both against you and barca utd performed to their standards and neither you nor barca could live with them but goals changed both games one for one against and the arse fell out of utd's performance i cant explain why as i aint a clue but their was a definite drop in performance. None of it to do with being unable to play against either team because they had already proved that at their best they could not only play against them but totally dominate them. They had a shocker in the final and the best team on the day, won a shocker at old trafford and the best team on the day won. Become complacent thinking that was utd's best and you will find your sadly mistaken.

Back