Ronaldo v Messi

Nani121

Banned
Reaction score
Who is the better player?

I did say Messi was a better player not so long back but coming to think of it and having watched Ronaldo in the last few weeks i honestly believe Ronaldo is better then him. For me Ronaldo is more complete then Messi although both are World class!

I think tonight's performance will go a long way to show if Messi really is better then Ronaldo or not!

At present Ronaldo edges it for me!

Who is the better player?

I did say Messi was a better player not so long back but coming to think of it and having watched Ronaldo in the last few weeks i honestly believe Ronaldo is better then him. For me Ronaldo is more complete then Messi although both are World class!

I think tonight's performance will go a long way to show if Messi really is better then Ronaldo or not!

At present Ronaldo edges it for me!
he would do
what u have to do is watch messi in more games

i will give ronnie has a hell of a kick

ronaldo for me is the more complete and better player. He can shoot with left & right, head, dribble, is skilful, score amazing freekicks, takes penalties, assists etc... Without a doubt better than messi who dont get me wrong is a great player...

Ronaldo is a more complete player... he can do all the things Nl86 mentioned..
but Messi is a better winger than Ronaldo

Messi is better on the ball and can run thru players and is 2nd to none and what he does..

he is probably the best player in the world right now with Ronaldo a close 2nd... and Kaka a distant 3rd

Messi for me, Ronaldo has been pants this year, no sense judging him on the last months performance, theres matches he just sulked and did eff all. Last year was Ronaldos but this year Messi has been outstanding for far longer.

yes ronaldo has been poor in some games but hes still scored 25 goals i think in all comps, messi for me is also good i would love to see them play against each other in rome that would be great

ronaldo for me is the more complete and better player. He can shoot with left & right, head, dribble, is skilful, score amazing freekicks, takes penalties, assists etc... Without a doubt better than messi who dont get me wrong is a great player...

You forgot Dives :proud:

Messi for me , as he has that extra thing that ronaldo lacks , sportsmanship.

Messi was quite today he doesn't seem to do well against English teams final may well be billed as the Ronaldo v Messi show

I would take Ronaldo purely because he is a better allround player then Messi.

Ronald can shoot with both feet, strong in the air and has pace and is a great dribbler. Messi too has similar characteristics in his game but he doesn't poses the power of Ronaldo nor is he an aerial threat.

I ain't saying Messi is not a good player he is World CLASS but Ronaldo has more to his game!

I have rated Messi ahead of Ronaldo earlier in the season but now Ronaldo is better.

I have rated Messi ahead of Ronaldo earlier in the season but now Ronaldo is better.

But who would you vote for in player of the year...surely not Ronaldo...its player of the year not player of last 2 months. Messi has been the better player all year in total (imho)

Iniestas a more influential player hes the real one to watch and has been for a long long time.

I think if old red nose had a choice between the 2 of them he would choose Messi . Ronnies very good but messi is a lot more creative . I know he had a quite game tonight but did you see how hard he was to get off the ball ? Ronaldo would have been on his arse most of the night with his hands in the air

I think if old red nose had a choice between the 2 of them he would choose Messi . Ronnies very good but messi is a lot more creative . I know he had a quite game tonight but did you see how hard he was to get off the ball ? Ronaldo would have been on his arse most of the night with his hands in the air
would of, he is, he is practicing lol

your forgetting m8....ronaldo has been successfull in the premier league,messi may not be ?

the top english sides always seem to keep him under wraps in the champions league

Messi for me , as he has that extra thing that ronaldo lacks , sportsmanship.

Well said mate, if anyone touches Ronaldo, even the slightest touch, he starts rolling around as if he has been shot 10 times!!

Messi rarely gets shoved of the ball (good upper body strength considering his size) and doesn't fly around like a little girl.

Messi is far the better dribbler of the ball, his close ball control is absolutely astonishing.

Agreed Ronaldo is more of a threat in the air, but more powerful? not so sure on that...

With regards to free kick, Messi doesn't take that many so you can't even compare that. Alves, Marquez (when he plays) or Iniesta take the free kicks as far as i know.

Well said mate, if anyone touches Ronaldo, even the slightest touch, he starts rolling around as if he has been shot 10 times!!

Messi rarely gets shoved of the ball (good upper body strength considering his size) and doesn't fly around like a little girl.

Messi is far the better dribbler of the ball, his close ball control is absolutely astonishing.

Agreed Ronaldo is more of a threat in the air, but more powerful? not so sure on that...

With regards to free kick, Messi doesn't take that many so you can't even compare that. Alves, Marquez (when he plays) or Iniesta take the free kicks as far as i know.

if he was any good at freekicks then he would take them, simple. Messi was non-existent in both legs against chelski, against good defences (basically the premship teams) he has done bugger all... think its 10 games now, no goals or any contribution where u could say 'messi created this or messi created that'. I cant see messi being as successful as ronaldo in the premship where as i think ron would rip la liga apart if played in spain...

Back