Ronaldo v Messi

ronaldo is a cocky little shmuck and fergi is a nob for not selling him after the rooney taunt when england played portugal how you man u fans ever forgive him is unreal hes a little prick and you just wanna slap him everytime you see him.

hes a little nob and rooney should have nutted him with his big shrek head ronaldo is great though

6.0 6.0 6.0 6.0 6,0

top marks for being the biggest diver moaner and greasy twat in the prem

ronaldo is a cocky little shmuck and fergi is a nob for not selling him after the rooney taunt when england played portugal how you man u fans ever forgive him is unreal hes a little prick and you just wanna slap him everytime you see him.

hes a little nob and rooney should have nutted him with his big shrek head ronaldo is great though

6.0 6.0 6.0 6.0 6,0

top marks for being the biggest diver moaner and greasy twat in the prem

He was made the scapegoat for England quite simply England weren't good enough then! Ronaldo got stick i wasn't his biggest fan for what he did but his performances since that incident have been exceoptional for us!

Ronaldo does dive i know like everyone but he is a damn good player Messi likewise!

He was made the scapegoat for England quite simply England weren't good enough then! Ronaldo got stick i wasn't his biggest fan for what he did but his performances since that incident have been exceoptional for us!

Ronaldo does dive i know like everyone but he is a damn good player Messi likewise!

somethings in life are worth the sacrafice Id of selt his ass straight away never mind I suppose without him you wouldnt have the title thats for sure.

somethings in life are worth the sacrafice Id of selt his ass straight away never mind I suppose without him you wouldnt have the title thats for sure.

Bet you wouldn't mind seeing his name on uniteds team sheet against Hull tho given that utd are more likely to play a reserve squad. Anyway good luck Sunday looks like it's going to be a cracking relegation scrap.

I think this was put to bed last night !! iniesta is better than both of them , lol

iniesta's a magician, just awesome! Considering how poor utd played, i think ronaldo did very well with very little service.... Still better than messi for me who by the way scored a very good header...

yea, ronaldo was his usual greedy , selfish, petulant self.

He was a tad lucky not to get sent off.

yea, ronaldo was his usual greedy , selfish, petulant self.

He was a tad lucky not to get sent off.

he had no support at all.. i wasnt gona get in to this but if ur criticisin players, what was the over-rated rooney doing? england's golden boy? absolute b*llocks! carrick p*ssed all over by iniesta/xavi!

ronaldo did what he could under the circumstances, was our only threat and was utd's best player by a country mile... I agree maybe he could have got sent off, pure frustration at the fact that the team showed no fight and spirit...

he had no support at all.. i wasnt gona get in to this but if ur criticisin players, what was the over-rated rooney doing? england's golden boy? absolute b*llocks! carrick p*ssed all over by iniesta/xavi!

ronaldo did what he could under the circumstances, was our only threat and was utd's best player by a country mile... I agree maybe he could have got sent off, pure frustration at the fact that the team showed no fight and spirit...

To be fair mate he probably was your best player going forward, especially in the first 25 minutes but after that he didn't do a lot and like you said the midfield needed support and he just didnt want to muck in. I know you will say he's not there for that, but united midfield were overrun last night and they needed some help from ronaldo, giggs and rooney.

I think this was put to bed last night !! iniesta is better than both of them , lol

that's what people who actually know football were saying...all these clowns who join the bandwagon and dummy media all praising messi when i felt it was iniesta pulling ALL the strings aided ably by Xabi and Messi.

Barcelona as a whole deserve their praise but the player that should have been singled out specially should have been Iniesta, no question about that

To be fair mate he probably was your best player going forward, especially in the first 25 minutes but after that he didn't do a lot and like you said the midfield needed support and he just didnt want to muck in. I know you will say he's not there for that, but united midfield were overrun last night and they needed some help from ronaldo, giggs and rooney.

can u quote where i said 'the midfield needed support'? we were bascially playing 4-5-1 last night, ronaldo didnt have to track back. if he did, who was gona play up front? to be honest we were so bad last night that they were all to blame, but only ron stood out. we lacked bite in the middle and to be honest i think guardiola knew the players and formation we gona play. we tried to match them with the same tactics and it didnt work. If i was fergie i would have totally suprised them and gone 4-4-2 with rooney/tevez up front, ron on right, park left with carrick and anderson in the middle...

messi proved his point and as for ronaldo (on this site saying he couldnt strike long distance shots lol ) messi proved he can and he doesnt need fed the ball in space he picks the ball up and does it all himself.

fergie fcuked up big style ronaldo centre forwad roony on the wing with giggs no where lol it just didnt work and he didnt change it.

shame on fergie he let the english fans down maybe he should come to newcastle lol

ps I think after man uniteds shite performance ronaldo will say bye bye :proud:.

messi proved his point and as for ronaldo (on this site saying he couldnt strike long distance shots lol ) messi proved he can and he doesnt need fed the ball in space he picks the ball up and does it all himself.

fergie fcuked up big style ronaldo centre forwad roony on the wing with giggs no where lol it just didnt work and he didnt change it.

shame on fergie he let the english fans down maybe he should come to newcastle lol

ps I think after man uniteds shite performance ronaldo will say bye bye :proud:.

Messi wasn't outstanding last night nothing of the sort!

The best palyer was Andreas Iniesta in my opinion! I still take Ronaldo over Messi regardless of yesterdays result! Messi wasn't outstanding yesterday apart from that good header! I ain't saying he is a bad player but he didn't have as good a game as some others in Barca team like Xavi, Pique and Iniesta!

Which long range shot you talking about the one that went over bar?

It was billed as Ronaldo v Messi but it was Iniesta who stole the limelight with a fantastic performance in the middle for Barca!

Got to agree with you about Iniesta m8 , class player,But Messi did have a decent game and as for ronaldo he showed the world what a spoilt little brat he was last night.
Messi wasn't outstanding last night nothing of the sort!

The best palyer was Andreas Iniesta in my opinion! I still take Ronaldo over Messi regardless of yesterdays result! Messi wasn't outstanding yesterday apart from that good header! I ain't saying he is a bad player but he didn't have as good a game as some others in Barca team like Xavi, Pique and Iniesta!

Which long range shot you talking about the one that went over bar?

It was billed as Ronaldo v Messi but it was Iniesta who stole the limelight with a fantastic performance in the middle for Barca!

The sour grapes is laughable. Before yesterdays final Iniesta was a very good player with Messi being potentially the worlds best. One game later Iniesta is the better than Messi?? Iniesta had an excellent game but that doesn't change the fact that Messi is the worlds best player (according to Maradona but what does he know about football eh?)

The sour grapes is laughable. Before yesterdays final Iniesta was a very good player with Messi being potentially the worlds best. One game later Iniesta is the better than Messi?? Iniesta had an excellent game but that doesn't change the fact that Messi is the worlds best player (according to Maradona but what does he know about football eh?)

I am just stating he was better then Messi you ask Barcelona who is their most important player and Iniesta would get more votes then Messi! If i could chose one player in the world we could have i would go for Iniesta over Messi!

Messi is world class no doubt!

You say fact but its all about opinion even the votes they get are based on opinion you can't ever say this player is the best or is the worst as its opinion!

As for Maradona what does he know about football we he ain't doing to good for Argentina after Bolivia hammered them! Maradona is biased anyway lol

Are any of you lot saying Messi was better then Iniesta last night?

Not one game, the whole season Iniesta has run Barcelona's games. And i believe he was referrin to that one game. No sour grapes. The 4 best barca players last night were Iniesta, Xavi, Messi, and Pique (in that order)

Messi is the world's best dribbler, no one can argue with that.

Iniesta for me is their most influential player (above Messi)

I agree i think Iniesta is their most influential player him and Xavi pull the strings in the middle!

Quotes from couple of posts from 11th May Munkey mate, Iniesta may not have the flair of Messi or Ronaldo but he certainly pulls the strings and is Barcas heart as for last nights game I thought Xavi was just as influencial. Amazingly tho Barca had 51% of possession, I thought they'd had well more than that, fuckin felt like it anyroad.

To add Maradona shud have his jaw wired
maradonafat.jpg

Last edited:
Quotes from couple of posts from 11th May Munkey mate, Iniesta may not have the flair of Messi or Ronaldo but he certainly pulls the strings and is Barcas heart as for last nights game I thought Xavi was just as influencial. Amazingly tho Barca had 51% of possession, I thought they'd had well more than that, fuckin felt like it anyroad.

To add Maradona shud have his jaw wired
maradonafat.jpg

LOL @ Maradona, still he was the best the world has ever seen and I think he knows just a tad more about football than yourself and the football mad forum member Ronaldo121.

Guys, with respect saying that Iniesta is better than possibly the best player in the world really is pushing it too far. Iniesta had a magnificent final and that could be for many reasons, how about his opposite number at ManU played poorly or ManU were so poor they made him look great? I rate him highly as one of the worlds better players but better than Messi he is clearly not.

I quoted Maradona and you quote Andy Gray?

:roflmao:

Andy Gray represents the gutter media lads, sorry to break the news. He is very good at working VCR's though.

Back