Ronaldo v Messi

Is the world player of the year allowed a hissy fit ?

Should be fined for that sorta behaviour on live tv lol.... If his head shook anymore i thought it was gonna spin off!!!

I am sorry he has no Integrity and cheats - nuff said lol ;)

Not seen enough of messi to really judge because the spanish bits I see are always highlights and they make him look magic.... but jesus does he have a stick foot ;)

LOL coming from someone who thought it was Gerrard that's just priceless

No mate, I was quoting Zenedine Zidane , Redknap and kaka.

i would still take gerrard or messi over your snivelling twat of a player though

Last edited:
Is the world player of the year allowed a hissy fit ?

Should be fined for that sorta behaviour on live tv

well mickie to be honest i think thats b&llocks! sky sports made a f*ckin big deal about it as well and jamie redknapp the weed went on and on...

if it was rooney who had done it, the numbskull sky panel and numpty british media would have its about passion and caring for the club etc.. b*llshit! We've seen rooney do it time and time again, for utd and england and what do ppl say, passion to play etc... Coz its ronaldo (who the english still havent forgiven for the rooney incident), they jump the gun and make a big deal out of it when it was nothing... They wanna see ronaldo fail big time, yet he does the extraordinary on the pitch and throws it back in their faces...

yet he does the extraordinary on the pitch and throws it back in their faces...

He is an undoubtably talented player but he is also a knobhead....you just dont want to admit that cos he plays for Manyoo...if he played for us you would think the same as I do....but even though he shafted Rooney and wanted to leave your club....you still back him cos you know you wouldnt be as good without him, I know a lot of Manc supporters who hate his guts but don't want to see him leave cos of his talent.....and thats a fact.

He is an undoubtably talented player but he is also a knobhead....you just dont want to admit that cos he plays for Manyoo...if he played for us you would think the same as I do....but even though he shafted Rooney and wanted to leave your club....you still back him cos you know you wouldnt be as good without him, I know a lot of Manc supporters who hate his guts but don't want to see him leave cos of his talent.....and thats a fact.

m8, he is arrogant, no doubt about it, but thats coz he's the world's best and he's got a reason to be... I'll repeat it again, he does the extraordinary.. Yes he shafted rooney, but dont tell me that he got red just bcoz of ronaldo, it was a ridiculous tackle and he was goin anyway... Im an england fan but for me Utd always come 1st, so as soon ron was back after the world cup utd i was behind him and so were the vast majority of utd fans... Yes he wanted to leave, he's a real madrid fan, signed for us at the age of 18 from a foreign country/team.. It was an opportunity for him.....

but again swayed by the media... why dont u pick out the fact that he's come out at the start of the season and again a few days ago that he's happy at Utd and wishes to play for us for many many years?

what about gerrard?? a boyhood liverpool fan who submitted a transfer request to play for the clubs rivals chelsea?? Thats far far worse in my eyes than ron wanting to move to madrid.... but because he's english and its gerrard, nothing is made of it after a while... yes even today the media still cry about the wink... lmao.. b*llocks if you ask me!

m8, he is arrogant, no doubt about it, but thats coz he's the world's best and he's got a reason to be

Oh right like every other world player has been arrogant..............oooops, no they haven't.

As fot Gerrard...it is well known he was tapped up by Maureen at the world cup....yes he was going to leave but he didn't. Doesn't matter why, he is our capt and plays for the shirt....Ronnie just huffed for 1st half of season cos he wanted Madrid, now thats not happening he has to do whats best for him.....I aint saying thats wrong but the sun does NOT shine from his annus.

btw...Ronnie was booed by a good section of OT after Rooney incident. If you didnt have such a powerful and influential manager he would not be there.

Oh right like every other world player has been arrogant..............oooops, no they haven't.

As fot Gerrard...it is well known he was tapped up by Maureen at the world cup....yes he was going to leave but he didn't. Doesn't matter why, he is our capt and plays for the shirt....Ronnie just huffed for 1st half of season cos he wanted Madrid, now thats not happening he has to do whats best for him.....I aint saying thats wrong but the sun does NOT shine from his annus.

btw...Ronnie was booed by a good section of OT after Rooney incident. If you didnt have such a powerful and influential manager he would not be there.

henry whilst at arsenal was just as arrogant, so was ronaldinho, thats why he slacked and was given the boot... This is a couple because ive followed these players...

re: gerrard... why doesnt it matter bout gerrard!? this what i mean, coz its gerrard, oh he can do what he wants... u say he plays for the shirt? where was the shirt when he put the request was put in? I'll tell u where, on the floor, with his foot on ur beloved badge....

also ur tellin me that ron wasnt tapped up? i can put £££ on it that his agent was tapped up at/during the euro's and thats where it all started. He didnt just decide that he wanted to leave... madrid tapped him up and started screwin with him..

i cant recall ron being booed by utd fans, the reception he got in the 1st game back at home (fulham 5-1) was fantastic... Yes they were fans who were probably booing but not enough to be heard thats why in my earlier post i said the vast majority... The only who booed him were the opposition and believe me thats one of the reason why he is where he is now... Made him better, stronger, the world's best.....

Take your blinkers off m8 , the blokes a cheat and im nearly sure one day when the ref doesnt award him a free-kick , the lad will burst into tears.:Cry::Cry::Cry:
henry whilst at arsenal was just as arrogant, so was ronaldinho, thats why he slacked and was given the boot... This is a couple because ive followed these players...

re: gerrard... why doesnt it matter bout gerrard!? this what i mean, coz its gerrard, oh he can do what he wants... u say he plays for the shirt? where was the shirt when he put the request was put in? I'll tell u where, on the floor, with his foot on ur beloved badge....

also ur tellin me that ron wasnt tapped up? i can put £££ on it that his agent was tapped up at/during the euro's and thats where it all started. He didnt just decide that he wanted to leave... madrid tapped him up and started screwin with him..

i cant recall ron being booed by utd fans, the reception he got in the 1st game back at home (fulham 5-1) was fantastic... Yes they were fans who were probably booing but not enough to be heard thats why in my earlier post i said the vast majority... The only who booed him were the opposition and believe me thats one of the reason why he is where he is now... Made him better, stronger, the world's best.....

the world's best.....

He will lose that to Messi, I am NOT saying that cos Ronnie plays for you...I said last year and you can check if you like....he was outstanding and deserved to be crowned worlds best but Messi has been outstanding this year.

I disagree about Henry being arrogant and Ronaldinho never came across as arrogant to me either. Remember...I am not saying Ronnie is not good, just that he hasn't been as good as Messi over this whole season.

He will lose that to Messi, I am NOT saying that cos Ronnie plays for you...I said last year and you can check if you like....he was outstanding and deserved to be crowned worlds best but Messi has been outstanding this year.

I disagree about Henry being arrogant and Ronaldinho never came across as arrogant to me either. Remember...I am not saying Ronnie is not good, just that he hasn't been as good as Messi over this whole season.

I must agree with you on this one jaffa i think your spot on there

Messi has had a better season but Ronaldo is in better form currently and has been for the last 6 weeks but overall Messi has had a more consistent season!

henry was arrogant whilst at arsenal.. His goal celebrations, esp the one where he scored from a freekick against wigan. Ref told him to move ball or something, he scored and then asked 'is that enough' or something along those lines... That just one example of many but he was one the world best at the time and justified his celebrations.... Trust me when i say ronaldinho's arrogance and petulance got him shipped out of barca, i mean the guy thought he dint have to train bcoz he was so good...

Yes messi has been better than ron, im not doubting that, just think messi may have to win the champs league in order to take that crown from him because as previous years have shown, it usually one of the players from the champs league winning team that goes on to win and also a team who has done very very well domestically... Unless u play for lpool and end up 5th in ur domestic league (sorry but couldnt resist) lol

Last edited:
Unless u play for lpool and end up 5th in ur domestic league (sorry but couldnt resist) lol

cnut...lol

Remmeber one of your best ever teams (1999). You didnt win the league, you didnt win your CL group, you werent the best runner up, you were the 2nd best runner up.........BUT you stole the trophy....pot and kettle spring to mind...........lol

cnut...lol

Remmeber one of your best ever teams (1999). You didnt win the league, you didnt win your CL group, you werent the best runner up, you were the 2nd best runner up.........BUT you stole the trophy....pot and kettle spring to mind...........lol

hmmmm? eh? what? im sure we won the league, after all it was the treble winning season... lol

hmmmm? eh? what? im sure we won the league, after all it was the treble winning season... lol

You didnt win the league to qualify for that years CL...1998 league that would be. It was the way I worded it that through you off.

Lets face it guys the " worlds best "is going to be playing for Real Madrid next year . Like most non Man U supporters have said on here ,the guys good but his attitude ,sportsmanship etc leaves a lot to be desired. Also as has been said on here , i've never seen him have a good game against the best teams in the world. Real world class players stand out no matter who they play against . I sometimes think that because we see so much of the prem in this country that we think the players in it are better than they actually are . Every year we hear that rooney , ronnie ,gerrard 'drogba etc etc are the best players in the world but how often do they actually win it ? . Ronaldo had an exceptional season last year and won it and rightly so . This year it will be Messi because he has had an exceptional season and next year it might be Ronaldo because he might of had an exceptional season for Real Madrid but its not always going to be a United player that wins it . Time to get the blinkers off guys

You didnt win the league to qualify for that years CL...1998 league that would be.

true... but neither do you.......................................................................... and thats every season for crying out loud lmao

but in 98/99 we won the league, champs league and fa cup.. Justifibly we were the 'true' european champions, just like last season................................................ and fingers crossed this season...

henry whilst at arsenal was just as arrogant.

Henry is an Arsenal legend with records that will never be beaten at arsenal, all arsenal fans still love henry and want him more than anything to win the champions league with barca even.

I am sorry but apart from talent and I would say he is better than henry (ronaldo) he has nothing on henry, I can think of maybe two times henry has gone over easy in his whole career!!

and Henry produced top quality for 7 years!!!

What makes me laugh is its ok for players to cheat as long as they have ability on the ball, and that is sad because we ALL should be fans of the game and the way it SHOULD be played.

And Henry had a sense of humour lol, unlike hissy fit boy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yXLnDEsqWI&feature=related]YouTube - Thierry Henry 3rd Eye[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wF87vHYDjc&feature=related]YouTube - Henry and Fabregas legendary Interview[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QlVyEIBUxc&feature=related]YouTube - Henry Funny[/ame]

1 amazing season, you either have integrity or not!

everyone agrees ronnie is a prick alot of the time but because he is so good he can get away with it. if that was darren fletcher he would be playing for newcastle right now. lol

Back