Ronaldo v Messi

He's not better mate but he certainly influences the game more, Messi is the best player in the world at the moment but Iniesta plays in a position that gives him the responsibility of pulling the strings. Iniesta feeds Messi and crew the ball without that type of player your knackered. Like at Liverpool they have Gerrard and Torres but without Alonso they will end up infective. Carrick for utd he couldn't get in the game against Barcelona and that left our front line wasting it's time. When Alonso signs for madrid liverpool wont have any penetration and will have a hard time next season.:Hit:

Snoooze this is about Messi vs Ronaldo, what have Liverpool got to do with that?

Being one of the greatest players doesn't mean you have the best knowledge in terms of what you see on the field! Maradonna is biased about Messi no doubt! I think Messi is a great player not the best in the World!

You ask the Barca team who is their most influential player in their team and your answer will be Andreas Iniesta but then again what do they know they only play with him!

Messi is a great dribbler but best player in the World i am not sure i personally don't think he is!

Andy Gray is a respected pundit!

Maradonna LMAO

Pele said Robinho would set the World alight but not seen that when Madrid signed him he was meant to be the best since Pele Maradonna!
Great players don't always be great judges of talent!

I might be football mad but i do have knowledge of the game so can back myself up!

Honestly you think that Andy Gray is respected? I find that astonishing and would find it impossible to prove in a room full of grown men.

Unfortunately the Barca team are not coming over for afternoon tea today otherwise I would have asked who they think is better, Messi or Iniesta.

I can't comment on Pele as I haven't read the article but Maradona is not in the business of promoting Messi and his comments should be seen as praise from one former best player in the world to the current.

It is widely acknowledged that Messi is the best in the world, only ManU fans would begrudge him that status for their own selfish reasons which are beyond me.

oh Messi you are the best oh best in the world ;)

Snoooze this is about Messi vs Ronaldo, what have Liverpool got to do with that?

Honestly you think that Andy Gray is respected? I find that astonishing and would find it impossible to prove in a room full of grown men.

Unfortunately the Barca team are not coming over for afternoon tea today otherwise I would have asked who they think is better, Messi or Iniesta.

I can't comment on Pele as I haven't read the article but Maradona is not in the business of promoting Messi and his comments should be seen as praise from one former best player in the world to the current.

It is widely acknowledged that Messi is the best in the world, only ManU fans would begrudge him that status for their own selfish reasons which are beyond me.

oh Messi you are the best oh best in the world ;)

With opinions there is no right or wrong!

With opinions there is no right or wrong!

If you're talking about Ronaldo vs Messi then you are right, it's all about opinions.

However when it comes to journalism it's not about opinions but rather a qualified/unqualified and unbiased interpretation of an event. Andy Gray falls on his arse here.

However when it comes to journalism it's not about opinions but rather a qualified/unqualified and unbiased interpretation of an event. Andy Gray falls on his arse here.

Cant argue there and neither will most other people. He is incredibly biased towards a northern team dressed in Red ...... wonder who that could be :proud:

so working out ur logic

hmm

manchester united have had a better season but in the last few months liverpool have been better
so we must be the best

Exactly dave this is what I am talking about

Messi had a better final.... so he is the best lol

ronaldo played better the game before that and he was the best... but the game before that arshavin played well and scored 4 at anfield and he was the best in the world... and over the pond the game before that a school boy in paris scored 9 goals and he was the best in the world.

Ronaldo212 you only post in one view mate, I have given utd allot of credit this season and rightly so and they are champions of england for a reason.... because they are the best over a season and the league does not lie.

but you cannot pick and choose how you judge players they must also be judged on a whole season not 2 games or every player in the premiership would be the best in the world on a certain day.

Exactly dave this is what I am talking about

Messi had a better final.... so he is the best lol

ronaldo played better the game before that and he was the best... but the game before that arshavin played well and scored 4 at anfield and he was the best in the world... and over the pond the game before that a school boy in paris scored 9 goals and he was the best in the world.

Ronaldo212 you only post in one view mate, I have given utd allot of credit this season and rightly so and they are champions of england for a reason.... because they are the best over a season and the league does not lie.

but you cannot pick and choose how you judge players they must also be judged on a whole season not 2 games or every player in the premiership would be the best in the world on a certain day.
mickie man u supporters allways pick what they want
all there players are world class
even when they have only played 2 or 3 games
this is what pisses me off with them
u as an arsenal supporter can see that some of ur players arnt up to scratch same as me as a liverpool supporter some of our players arnt up to scratch
but man u
every fookin one of them are world class
:roflmao:

give them a break they are dillussional

What gets on my wick is that if a British player dives say Ronney or Gerrard picked them out as i have often seen them dive the commentators say nothing but if Ronaldo or Drogba a big song and dance is made of it

mickie man u supporters allways pick what they want
all there players are world class
even when they have only played 2 or 3 games
this is what pisses me off with them
u as an arsenal supporter can see that some of ur players arnt up to scratch same as me as a liverpool supporter some of our players arnt up to scratch
but man u
every fookin one of them are world class
:roflmao:

give them a break they are dillussional

Still on about utd blimey your becoming slightly obsessed mate...give it up... You cant put a whole set of supporters in a box and say u all have the same opinions coz you support utd or liverpool or arsenal. Were all different and all have our own way of looking at things. Is john o shea world class I dont think he is,(other utd fans may differ) a good utility player and great to have around. Fletcher is he world class probably not (again other fans may disagree) but a damn fine attribute to any team. Nani im still not convinced about and im questioning Park's bottle afetr the final. Them players though i would still take over a lot of footballers in your team and many in the prem but world class no. There you have it mate not all supporters are the same.. as for delusional yu need to look a tiny bit closer to home. Were gonna win the league :roflmao:

Ronaldo Vs Messi - when will this one go away?

BOTH Ronaldo and Messi are WORLD CLASS? On their day they are just as good, equally as devastating - but for different reasons. RONALDO is more complete and versatile, but I think MESSI is phenomenal with the ball at his feet and perhaps has a better temperament and maturity - amazing given his age.

Messi certainly played better in the CL Final, but that is ONE game...

Come next season we shall see who is better now that both are in the same league!

I still have to say its Ronaldo my opinion won't change just because he is leaving us!

I am hopeful Messi will prove me wrong on this one lol as i feel Ronaldo has betrayed us!

Come next season we shall see who is better now that both are in the same league!

I still have to say its Ronaldo my opinion won't change just because he is leaving us!

I am hopeful Messi will prove me wrong on this one lol as i feel Ronaldo has betrayed us!

Are you going to keep the same log in name Janet ?

Back