Roma roundup

Some of my best friends are English, including my daughter and maybe my wife.

gollywogs, paki's, paddy's, poles, gypo's where's it going to end ? every wave of immigrants is going to be the doom of this country.

Quite rightly so, after all most of these people have caused trouble in there own Country. So why change a habit of a lifetime when the come to the UK.

Quite rightly so, after all most of these people have caused trouble in there own Country. So why change a habit of a lifetime when the come to the UK.

Excuse me mr miggy,

I'll have you know us Paddy's built the world and never caused trouble anywhere we went ;)

Excuse me mr miggy,

I'll have you know us Paddy's built the world and never caused trouble anywhere we went ;)
Yes mate but they have forgot how to resurface roads like they did years ago. Cheap diabolical shite they use now with no drainage and cheap materials. ;)

Yes mate but they have forgot how to resurface roads like they did years ago. Cheap diabolical shite they use now with no drainage and cheap materials. ;)

Ah miggy,give a lad a break will ye,cutbacks you know :grayno:

Ah miggy,give a lad a break will ye,cutbacks you know :grayno:

I see, well then young wiz we cannot argue with such trivial matters like that then can we?. The point is, shall I upgrade my alarm now? and fit bars to my windows before 2014?. You know just so that I can get familiar with what lies ahead for us. I would like to be prepared for when they land on our beaches?.

It may seem a little cryptic but I used to love my broad brush. I could paint everything really quickly even if it didn't need painting. Now I have become more competent I find I have an array of brushes and paint more wisely :)

It may seem a little cryptic but I used to love my broad brush. I could paint everything really quickly even if it didn't need painting. Now I have become more competent I find I have an array of brushes and paint more wisely :)

Thank you for pointing that out young Basil. I think :err:

Thank you for pointing that out young Basil. I think :err:

Oh, I meant when I was young and naive I assumed all immigrants were bad. As I got older I realised that they were just like us - most just wanted to earn a living and get on with their lives but some were tossers.

A broad brush paints them all the same, the wise painter chooses a smaller brush so just the tossers get painted :)

I really like Leonard Cohen, Joni Mitchell and Gordon Lightfoot and listen to them a lot. I also like K D Lang, Paul Anka and Neil Young.

Now if I was to base my view of Canadians just on my limited experience, and looked no further, maybe I would say that all Canadians are singer/songwriters.

No such thing as an englishman????

An englishman is evolution...

Earlier specimens developed into something better..... this is what is known today as...... an englishman ;):p

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

No such thing as an englishman????

An englishman is evolution...

Earlier specimens developed into something better..... this is what is known today as...... an englishman ;):p

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

You know the definition of an Englishman where I'm from: an Irishman with half a brain.

I really like Leonard Cohen, Joni Mitchell and Gordon Lightfoot and listen to them a lot. I also like K D Lang, Paul Anka and Neil Young.

Now if I was to base my view of Canadians just on my limited experience, and looked no further, maybe I would say that all Canadians are singer/songwriters.

I thought they were all Mounties :JAWS1:

Back