Roma roundup

Donating or selling children isn't legal under Greek law, which I was referring to.

I stand corrected. A hard week leads to a hard-nosed attitude for HH. I'll be careful to avoid infractywotsits over the weekend ;)

You would change this how? Demand another Country adopt OUR laws? It's not 'alright' it's the compromise you accept when you understand that you don't have the right to impose your own version of 'right' on another.

This is exactly what many have tried to express on several threads about Muslims in Britain and subjects such as their attire and way of life.
But, when this is stated although often not quite so erudite and succinctly.

Now you know why Millipede wants to build 200,000 affordable houses every year.

I wonder what style they want, maybe we should ask ? I would hate to offend them.:Angryfire

There was short interview last night on "Newsnight" after David Blunkett's warning about potential riots.

A local "community" spokesman, with a big black beard, and dressed according to his tradition, was complaining that the Roma do not integrate, FFS.

I went to school in that area, and live about 5 miles away. It's not like England anymore, more like a little Karachi, and has been for years.

Blunkett is now expressing the views of his voters. When he was a local councilor, many of the original inhabitants had similar views and were completely ignored.

I know a few members don't see a problem with multiculturalism, and my guess is that they live in currently unaffected areas. It won't last !

I know a few members don't see a problem with multiculturalism, and my guess is that they live in currently unaffected areas. It won't last !

You mean unenriched areas because, apparently, according to some, the Roma will enrich us both economically and culturally. So get that idea of a non-productive, non-English speaking family of fourteen that have ten feral children that don't go to school and that they occasionally try to sell out of your mind because they won't consume the contribution of tens of council tax paying families :rolleyes:.

It's OK though! Nick Clegg has told them to behave! BBC News - Roma immigrants must behave sensitively, says Nick Clegg

The Roma have been in Europe for hundreds of years, integration isn't their thing.

It will get to the stage where people are getting up in the morning and finding Roma families sleeping in their cars.

Last edited:
I could of swore there was other posts here earlier ? I think the site was down this morning, may have re loaded a back up @Mick ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I could of swore there was other posts here earlier ? I think the site was down this morning, may have re loaded a back up @Mick ?

Yes mate lost a few hours ...

but it I found out what was causing it :)

mick

Fear, loathing and prejudice in Blunkett's back yard: A deeply disturbing dispatch as the ex-Labour Home Secretary warns of race riots over the Roma influx in Sheffield | Mail Online

"Paul’s family have lived in Page Hall for five generations but he says it is now ‘becoming a ghetto’.

‘We have welcomed a succession of immigrants over the years - from Pakistan, Somalia and the Yemen. But the Roma are different.
'They are not interested in integrating with the rest of us and want to live in the same way as they did back home
.’

He predicts that Page Hall could become a ‘no-go’ area if nothing is done to make sure they change their anti-social behaviour.

Giving one example, he says Romas drive around in cars, speeding, ‘with their children climbing over the seats with no belts on’.

He says his relatives are afraid to visit him because they are frightened of the groups of men on the streets. ‘The authorities like to pretend everyone is getting on together but really it is pandemonium here.’"

I'm going to stock up on popcorn for January for the utter comedy that is about to unfold in this country.

What is it with Roma and littering? Every country they have settled in has experienced this. How difficult is it to put something in a bin?

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/nov/15/sheffield-page-hall-roma-slovakia-immigration

"In Page Hall rubbish fills the gutters, and stained mattresses and sofas are piled up in gardens. Sheets taped to windows as makeshift curtains fail to disguise 10 or more people piled up watching TV in tiny front rooms."

Last edited:
Interesting but I guarantee that this will only be use against the British protesting about the EU or immigration:
Peaceful protests that disturb residents 'may be outlawed' under new powers to give local authorities | Mail Online
Are councils going to crack down on Roma congregating at night times to drink? I bet not.

One of the reasons being given for introducing these new PSPOs is to allow local authorities the power to deter aggressive begging !!
Begging in the UK is already illegal !! People begging can be arrested and prosecuted under the Vagrancy Act 1824 (section 3). It is a recordable offence and carries a level 3 fine which is currently up to £1,000, so why try to disguise the need for new legislation when the existing laws are not being applied !!
So I think that you are probably correct @Spectre

Last edited by a moderator:
Without reading this thread.. are we organising to roundup roma tramps??

If so am in.. message me :)

Without reading this thread.. are we organising to roundup roma tramps??

If so am in.. message me :)

I await January but I imagine that the situation won't improve.

It just came out the other day that there are ~200,000 Roma here already, I wonder what percentage of those are net contributors.

I see Kent council are getting a bit worried: Council on red alert over 'abandoned' Roma gypsy children | UK | News | Daily Express

Remember the Romanian oprphanages in the 80s? Were they mainly Roma children?

What a rosy hued picture of multicultural bliss this article paints of Sheffield.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...es-off-it-will-be-like-an-atom-bomb-here.html

"As I walked the rubbish-strewn streets with one council cabinet member – where every hole dug up for roadworks has been turned into a mini-landfill site – he suggested that the litter levels were as a result of it being a windy day. At that moment, two young Roma children were kicking a cardboard box to pieces directly in front of us."

Notice that when Nigel Farage or others try to be proactive about immigration problems they are branded as "racists" but when Straw and Blunkett pipe up and acknowledge what has occured there seems to be a silence from the left leaning media.

Last edited:
I await January but I imagine that the situation won't improve.

It just came out the other day that there are ~200,000 Roma here already, I wonder what percentage of those are net contributors.

I see Kent council are getting a bit worried: Council on red alert over 'abandoned' Roma gypsy children | UK | News | Daily Express

Remember the Romanian oprphanages in the 80s? Were they mainly Roma children?

What a rosy hued picture of multicultural bliss this article paints of Sheffield.

Roma in Sheffield: 'When it goes off, it will be like an atom bomb here? - Telegraph

"As I walked the rubbish-strewn streets with one council cabinet member – where every hole dug up for roadworks has been turned into a mini-landfill site – he suggested that the litter levels were as a result of it being a windy day. At that moment, two young Roma children were kicking a cardboard box to pieces directly in front of us."

Notice that when Nigel Farage or others try to be proactive about immigration problems they are branded as "racists" but when Straw and Blunkett pipe up and acknowledge what has occured there seems to be a silence from the left leaning media.

To all who think multiculturalism is not a problem.

All I can say is that even Blunkett is not that blind !

Pity it took so long though.:err:

To all who think multiculturalism is not a problem.

All I can say is that even Blunkett is not that blind !

Pity it took so long though.:err:

The day will come that the elephant is too big and nothing else will fit into the room. Taxpayer:Taxuser ratio will fall the way of Detroit.

You've been through the University system? There is a common-sense element to a degree? The supposedly clever people with certificates coming out of their ears have not a clue.

Multiculturalism was doomed from birth, it could not have been any other way. Jeez, we can't even get on with our own culture let alone others and they're worse than us ffs.

That has nothing to do with race, just simple human nature.

Back