Roma roundup

You've been through the University system? There is a common-sense element to a degree? The supposedly clever people with certificates coming out of their ears have not a clue.

Multiculturalism was doomed from birth, it could not have been any other way. Jeez, we can't even get on with our own culture let alone others and they're worse than us ffs.

That has nothing to do with race, just simple human nature.

My course, Electrical & Electronic Engineering (Hons), wasn't leftist infested shite, like others :).

The UK has always been "multicultural" for a start; Angles, Saxons, Celts, etc... What we have now is an invasionary level of immigrants which we have no hope of assimilating.

My course, Electrical & Electronic Engineering (Hons), wasn't leftist infested shite, like others :).

Ah, you mean like my Computer Science course (non-Hons, but including leftist infested shite, totally ignored). Mine was preceded by an in-depth study of English that would have resulted in corporal punishment had I used a 'non-restrictive clause' inappropriately (that vs which) ;)

The UK has always been "multicultural" for a start; Angles, Saxons, Celts, etc... What we have now is an invasionary level of immigrants which we have no hope of assimilating.

We are a 'mongrel' race, multicultural in that sense but not in the sense the great and illustrious would wish. Why they wish it is anyone's guess. I could speculate...

The trouble is that the "racist" tag has become the sledgehammer to flatten and crush any criticism of anything, it doesn't even have to be non nationals.
There are many Brits who "suffered" the same treatment years ago, particularly the Irish, Scots and Welsh who moved to England in the 40's, 50's and 60's to follow employment......................there was plenty of reaction against these Paddies and Jocks and Taffies, I know because my family were amongst those Jocks.
But they integrated and got on with it, yes they still stayed proud of their roots and many formed social groups that were predominantly of their countrymen but they also mixed.
There has also been many an Englishman that has relocated to Scotland or Ireland or Wales and has had to undergo the same treatment but again they have got on with it and integrated. There were no cries of Racism !
It was a similar situation with many of the early West Indian and Asian migrants and they just got on with it and integrated and again although they knew that in many cases they were treated unfairly there were no cries of Racism.
The difference then was that they accepted they were in someone else's place and so they had to abide by the "house rules" of where they were. Now it is the "native" population that is expected to accept change and adapt.
And woe betide any Racist B*****d who dares to speak out against it.
Is it not Racist to ignore and blatently disregard and disrespect the rules, laws, religions and cultures of a country you are in ?
So who are the Racists ?

No the English are a mongrel race. Us Celts are pure bred ;) (TT)

Indeed, pure Basque mainly from the Mediterranean regions (according to genetic studies), while we poor English got a dose of Nordic (God help us), you lot were safely ensconced in those areas that are hard to get to even today ;)

Now then I want you all to be good British people and teach our new neighbours how shitting in the street is not good. Can I also bring to your attention that these people lack the skills or knowledge to clean or hoover there free houses. So be a good neighbour and help out when you can. Now that I am back from the land of Narnia I trust you can tell these people to fook off when required. I thank you in anticipation :(

Sheffield Council produce leaflet to teach migrants about anti-social behaviour | Mail Online

Now then I want you all to be good British people and teach our new neighbours how shitting in the street is not good. Can I also bring to your attention that these people lack the skills or knowledge to clean or hoover there free houses. So be a good neighbour and help out when you can. Now that I am back from the land of Narnia I trust you can tell these people to fook off when required. I thank you in anticipation :(

Sheffield Council produce leaflet to teach migrants about anti-social behaviour | Mail Online

Sheffield Council said they had no intention of issuing these leaflets, in that case why were they drafted and produced ?

Back