Roma roundup

Spectre

Administrator
Staff member
Jnr Admin
Reaction score
Unfortunately the thread title won't be the solution. They are originally from India.

As we are going to head the way of countries like France with this problem I thought I might post a few links to highlight the issue.

Feel free to add your links or pictures. There are already a few where I live, they descend on the town in areas where there are drunk stag and hen parties and play instruments (badly) which I believe is a distraction for pickpocketing. Old Roma women also feature where they pretend to play accordions or do some sort of marionette "play" to cause groups of people to congregate for the same purpose.

The Roma and the march of the ugly Right: A deeply troubling dispatch from Paris and Berlin that EVERY British politician must read | Mail Online

Unfortunately the thread title won't be the solution. They are originally from India.

As we are going to head the way of countries like France with this problem I thought I might post a few links to highlight the issue.

Feel free to add your links or pictures. There are already a few where I live, they descend on the town in areas where there are drunk stag and hen parties and play instruments (badly) which I believe is a distraction for pickpocketing. Old Roma women also feature where they pretend to play accordions or do some sort of marionette "play" to cause groups of people to congregate for the same purpose.

The Roma and the march of the ugly Right: A deeply troubling dispatch from Paris and Berlin that EVERY British politician must read | Mail Online

What have you started here? You know the Liberal lemons will be on this like a shot. Sorry someone already has pmsl

Remember you are racist if you mention any shortcomings of an ethnic minority, even if they thieving scamming twats.

I'm off out to do my food shopping, I may take the liberty of documenting some of these criminals on my way. I already have a bit of a gallery of them, we should all do the same to see if they appear in other cities.

What have you started here? You know the Liberal lemons will be on this like a shot. Sorry someone already has pmsl

Remember you are racist if you mention any shortcomings of an ethnic minority, even if they thieving scamming twats.

:LOL: The organ grinder has an assistant! :Clap:

With regards to the thread as a whole, there's an irony to that statement! (At least if you're a liberal anyway...)

Literally on my way out the door in case I've misunderstood anything...

Nara isn't a Liberal, he's a Progressive. It is like liberalism plus thought police.

A real liberal, we have one at work, would defend anyone's right to have an opinion. A progressive liberal doesn't even want you thinking these things.

I shall let Pat explain:

The truth is incorrect - YouTube

True, but unfortunately I'm not sure it was realised.

It does speak volumes though. :grayno:

Whats up nara? Are you really that oblivious or naive that the influx of migrants will have a detrimental effect of our social services, houses, schools and hospitals? They are ALL already at breaking point.

Tell you what if you are happy to give up your right to a NHS or should that IHS, social services and the rest of it why dont you? Donate your place in this country for some Romanian why don't you?

Where's emerald when you need him? :LOL:

@eon. Ask a sensible question and I might take you seriously.

Where's emerald when you need him? :LOL:

@eon. Ask a sensible question and I might take you seriously.

M8 you full of 1 liners, like i have said before you have a lot to say in every thread going, but there is no content to your posts, no facts or figures or anything remotely like an argument to back up your view!! Just putting people down because they don't believe in your rose tinted view of the world is not a very good argument!!!

Literally on my way out the door in case I've misunderstood anything...

Nara isn't a Liberal, he's a Progressive. It is like liberalism plus thought police.

A real liberal, we have one at work, would defend anyone's right to have an opinion. A progressive liberal doesn't even want you thinking these things.

I shall let Pat explain:

The truth is incorrect - YouTube

I was going to type out a contrived series of paragraphs and maxims, of tropes and clichés, spattered with references to the European Convention on Human Rights etc...

But decided a 14 year old girl can sum it up better in a single sentence:

"People can tell you to shut up, but they can't keep you from having an opinion."
- Anne Frank

Last edited:
Fleabay are doing wallet-sized tasers for around £15 :)

I was thinking something along the lines of a small bear trap like device to fit into one's pocket. With a ratchet mechanism to prevent release and a long chain attached to my belt.

Anyone who thinks Roma should be in the UK deserves to get robbed by them. Look what happened at the Louvre, it shut down for a while due to thieving. Madrid, saw a program on the amount of theft going on there although the program (probably BBC) called them everything apart from Roma.

Back