Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ROM10 and ROM11 UNLOCKING SERVICE A82 and BOC??

What a great text :).

I have read a few on glitching but don't think any were as concise as that, saved for future reference as it's something I have been interested in for a while.

Are there any schematics for useful glitchboards around?

Spectre said:
What a great text :).

I have read a few on glitching but don't think any were as concise as that, saved for future reference as it's something I have been interested in for a while.

Are there any schematics for useful glitchboards around?

If you download some of the NA glitching packages, there are schematics included in some of them. Not sure which ones. Just grab 'em all, and you'll find what you're looking for.

welcome slickvguy it is GREAT that the man himself has joined us you are a celeb amongst us all

hope you will take us all the way

cheers

Certainly an interesting read many thanks for posting that article. As I’m sure most people would agree this is a subject that requires a lot of reading up on. I would love to try out this method, but first want to read up on it as much as I can so I’m confident what I’m actually doing. I am looking at the MikModPro flashable model, is this suitable device or is there another one you would recommend?

Well, most of use modified the blue T911. It was a very popular, pretty standard HU Loader.

If you visit some of the NA forums, they have threads on various laoders, and how to modify them. I'm sure Mikobu is one of them. Search hard - the info is out there.

p.s. Most of my good posts are gone from CC. I managed to delete them before they locked me out.

Most are modded t911 and nexus loaders. I bought one(nexus) with a buddy, he modded it and it does a23 and a81 plus rom 3 383 for bev. Some (na sites) sell them modded already.
t911 was the first.

hotmale said:
i think some one should try it. check if its true or if hes chattin it.

probably a scam. but u neva no

This guys legit........just used his service

:Cheers: slickvguy

Yep I have also used Slickbguy’s services in the past and can’t fault him, 100% of the cards sent successfully unlocked

great guys aint you glad you paid someone to do it instead of learning yourself i must say im very dissapointed

iam trying my best too learn for myself,but am at very early stage,so theres a lot of experimenting and learning to do,got myself a modded t911 now! but its going to take me time to learn, started reading stuntguys tut.

Hey guys - I'm BLUSHING! :)
Thanks for the kind words. I do my best.

jimmyp: Don't be so hard on them, jimmy. We *ALL* pay for something, now and then. I have an ISO programmer sitting on my desk right beside me. I did not make it myself. I bought it. And even if I had made it myself, I still would have had to buy the components from a manufacturer. So no matter what, you pay someone. Did you write the operating system for your PC yourself? How about the BIOS?

Did you write WinExplorer? Nope. Dexter did. Did you design the glitcher? Nope "edited by me"did you nope". Did you design the glitcher mods? Nope"did you nope". Did you write the Atmel flash code?"did you nope" Nope. Did you write the unlock scripts?"did you nope" Nope. Did you discover the cmd03 exploit?"did you nope" Nope.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with paying for stuff and/or using other people's help or knowledge. And there's nothing wrong with NOT wanting to learn about something, if that is what someone chooses. For example, when my car needs servicing, I bring it in to my car dealer. I'm sure there are plenty of people who would laugh or scoff at my ignorance re: mechanics. Who cares? I choose not to learn about cars. I just love driving them - not fixing them. Nothing wrong with that.

It's all good.

And if this is what you get disappointed about, might I suggest you take a look in the mirror, and do a bit of soul-searching and self-examination. Life's too short, and there are SERIOUS and incredibly SAD and PAINFUL things that can and do happen. Paying a guy to unlock a card, is pretty minor stuff in the big scheme of things.

OK, my friend? Lighten up. Life is good! :D

ive lightened up mate perhaps dnh301 should join our forum and have is input what do u say slickguy?

Seems to be a bunch of guys at a**forums saying good things about you slickvguy. I guess your not the evil guy other people were trying to make you out to be. Like you said other people would figure out how to do the a82's eventually and they did (roaaul did a lot of work logging, and he was nice to the coder's who helped him out), thats half the fun.
You have to be good to the coders or here would be no free tv, being nice takes you alot further.

deanocig,

You have the best attitude of any tester i have ever seen. How WONDERFUL for you, yuor family, and your friends!!! You are special - I hope you realize that.

I shall never forget your kindness, cool head, and charity.

I wish everyone realized your WISDOM, as demonstrated by lines like this:
being nice takes you alot further

Those are powerful, true words.

In life, being POSITIVE (not cynical) is such a gift! If only more people realized that the ones they are hurting most by being cynical, mean, or angry are themSELVES.

Hey guys looks like we got some cool dudes with us here
slickvguy welcome to England and yes lets be good friends, and not be cynical and hard on one another. I believe we are all learning, some learn faster than others, and some know more than others but at the end of the day if we all get on together we can all be the wiser

Back