ROM10 and ROM11 UNLOCKING SERVICE A82 and BOC??

welcome dean maybe you can help with the methods of glitching your using to pop open rom11 boc's and tell us what hardware is used please

hu loader

You need to get a hold of an HU loader and modify it to glitch. An HU loader is a loader that was used to read and right to the direct tv hu cards. You need a specific Hu loader. A t911 or nexus.
The schematics to modify the loader are at NA websites. You need to use the VCC analyzer software to glitch the cards. You also need the emms to do A82 and the 0C's which are not available yet. You need to be good with a soddering iron to modify the loader. The websites have companies with banners that sell the hardware.
The software will eventually be released as freeware but you will need a modded loader to use it. There is even info on how to run plastic with nagra 1 cards.
You guys could run plastic and you don't even need blockers because ntl has no ecms like dishnet or bev. I am allowed to post links to other websites by this forum
rules. They are to NA ones so they do not compete with uk ones, so I would like to ask hte mods if it would be ok in this situation.

Deanocig you seem to know your stuff, after you get to 5 posts can you PM me some of the URL’s for the different sites.
Sorry but what do you mean when you say we can run plastic?

plastic = rom 10

Using the open card to get free tv, the rom 10 or 11. I don't know my stuff that well, its the coders who do. There some sites who sell modded loaders.

the problem here though is getting hold of a t911 or nexus hu loader anyone going to the states soon lol

We already do that, once the card is unlocked we can use a pre-made image, we then put our box details in and use the rom 10/11 card just as we would a titanium or fun card. The only problem with this method is the keys don’t seem to roll. On another forum people have claimed that the keys roll when using a certain blank image but I’m a little sceptical about it at the moment. In Canada do the keys roll or do you have to enter them manually on rom cards?

yes, they do role in na

The keys do roll, if you have a minimum subscription it should role or you change a certain status byte to make it the same as a card that has been activated.
If you have a card that is activated and had ppv, open it up within a few minutes and you should be able to copy the bin. If you wait to long the tiers would change.

Rom 10 A82 unlocking service

:) I Take on all the comments folks.This is why the forum exists!! Healthy debate, May it grow and grow. :lsabre:

deonocig just read somewhere you buy rom10 a82 cards can you crack em ??????

No I don't

I have about 25 rom 10 a16 to sell then I will have to get them (a82) opened by slickvguy. You need a modded hu loader(t911 or nexus), flash or glitch, plus the emm to do a 0C and another for the a82.

any reason why cardcoders have banned slickguy deano?

I just posted asking why.

Lets find out I have put up a post about it in the anything goes section.
mmmmm mmm mmmmm mmmm the sound of being censored. Hopefully they come to their senses, some sites have ticked off the major coders before and they move on somewhere else. People follow them around, if they want to find out whats current.

slickguy wont tell you anyway so no point following him around

i did read somewhere that you need a new roggy to do these card which is 9.00 mhz
dont know if its true or not??

Slickvguy was banned at cc for deleting a few posts he put up.

deanocig said:
Slickvguy was banned at cc for deleting a few posts he put up.
Thats very harsh, or is there more too it.

It does not state the that it has been modified. The site is labelled 1998-2003 and may not still be in service with no fix for the us direct tv.

guys you still require the script and emms to open boc's at this present time i dont think anyone nows them so this is going nowhere at the mo unless deano you can persuade slick to give you his script he uses then send a couple of unloopers over from the states lol

Jimmyp is correct. But I also wonder if someone on your side gave him the emm. Slickvguy has no way to log the stream.

Back