rolling rolling rolling !

Hi i use Gemini 250 and i updated the rom 10,11,7 on the keys and rom 7 on the ssce. I just asked my missus to reboot as we had it gone as well and all channels are working again.

Hope this helps...

dnmrpp
OK more details on what I've done - any help appreciated.

I have DW2.0 & used ROM 7 autopatcher to do update. Perhaps it didn't download correctly? Although I did delete the keys and it seemed to find new keys OK until today.

After using tuxbox commander to do ROM 7 key update today via remote - I'm up and running again fine.

Anyway I can check the version of Rom7 AU to see if it's realy loaded OK?

Also I'm not connected to box via router but straight in via null modem so not sure how to ftp - a pointer to a tut with how to get the rom bin files across with that config would be gratefully recieved.

rom fixed did not work 4 me. put all rom in var/keys and key.scce somthing like tha.

what image do you have on your box?. all you have to do is ftp over the new rom fix ver to the box and overwrite the existing one and then restart the emu.

I have 2 DMs, one had the update the other did not.

The one with the update rolled the other did not so I ftp the update to that one too, and it rolled.

I would point out that its takes about 2mins to clear on a subbed channel, then all is OK.

I use DreamBox Control Center for FTP it is really simple and available in the download section

isnt Var/scce a symbolic link to the var/keys folder

Not on every image. Diorj needs the files copying to /var/scce

The fixed rom 10 image updated key 00 without a problem, ex c+w

Wiggy

DW Image with the Three Rom fixes still working here in TW Merseyside Using EvoCAM

rom 7 updated without a problem here DW 2.0
rom7 in /var/scce as wiggy says

can someone please pm me the keys for pure ntl

max check the XtraCp m8
refresh the page :)

rom 7 updated without a problem here DW 2.0
rom7 in /var/scce as wiggy says

so for DW v2, are you saying the ROM fixes need to go into /var/scce aswell as var/keys?

or just /var/scce or just /var/keys?

thanks

just /var/scce I also deleted keys.txt file from keys folder

i am in pure ntl. keys rolled i did not apply the fix can someone pm the latest keys, 2nd has the fix worked if so. i am hoping to apply it via my mates wireless router, can someone tell me how i connect it to the router what do i download and how do i transfer thanks.

i refreshed the extracp page, however the codes for ntl still say the ones dated to the 11th.

if someone can tell me how i can connect my dreambox to the pc via the wireless router and send the fix over that will be great. might require a dummies guide

Rat perhaps you can shed some light on this?

Not sure what happened.

I'm on DW2.0 & used the auto Rom7 updater and this was working fine up until the latest keyroll. I had tested by deleting keys & letting it autoupdate friday.

Todays keyroll was updated incorrectly So I updated the rom7 with the latest codes via remote & tuxbox commander. Worked fine.

Thought I'd check out the rom7update again so I deleted keys & allowed autoupdate etc and the key's were updated incorrectly -Then I Redid the rom7 patch & this time it worked fine channels all OK again. Deleted keys & updated correctly this time! I checked via remote.

Is there a delay before it corrects the codes? If I'd waited would it have been OK? If it happens again I'll wait a while before hitting the button.

Any clues?

i refreshed the extracp page, however the codes for ntl still say the ones dated to the 11th.

if someone can tell me how i can connect my dreambox to the pc via the wireless router and send the fix over that will be great. might require a dummies guide
Hi Devilfish has a great helpguide in the sticky at the top of the dreambox forum

Rat perhaps you can shed some light on this?

Not sure what happened.

I'm on DW2.0 & used the auto Rom7 updater and this was working fine up until the latest keyroll. I had tested by deleting keys & letting it autoupdate friday.

Todays keyroll was updated incorrectly So I updated the rom7 with the latest codes via remote & tuxbox commander. Worked fine.

Thought I'd check out the rom7update again so I deleted keys & allowed autoupdate etc and the key's were updated incorrectly -Then I Redid the rom7 patch & this time it worked fine channels all OK again. Deleted keys & updated correctly this time! I checked via remote.

Is there a delay before it corrects the codes? If I'd waited would it have been OK? If it happens again I'll wait a while before hitting the button.

Any clues?

It took about 2 mins to clear

Back