rolling rolling rolling !

Key Rolls, What Key Rolls!!!

Teesside area usind Neutrino Dream Plus Ulta 2.03, have not been affected by any recent key rolls.
Thanks & Well done to the Neutrino team:banana::Cheers::Clap:

well just got back from work to find i have no channels again!!!!!!
i've just downloaded the appropriate item in the downloads then installed it it works great channels back in approx 15secs. is there anything else i should install aswell?

THANKS GUYS
KEEP UP THE GOODWORK

remote control

im in tw area and just got going again
if you used the remote method control of updating last time, you know editing in the tuxbox commander, you will remember you had to edit the camd-fig and change 01 too 00 to stop it updating.
well you will need to put it back to 01, then go on premium channel (thats a blank screen) for a minuet.
this will load the current key , so its as before using the tuxbox commander to change the number (bigmaq is a good place to look ) do as befor restart the camd abnd all should be well

Just to let people know my version of the image does not have correct VM channel number for TV music channel or Radio channels as I don't use them and I have only updated ROM 7 so far but its a good place for prople to start from.

Its been a while since I installed a back up

But I think that it is as simple as using DCC, click on settings, find the image and press restore.

Again hope this helps

Just to finish my saga on this thread, today's keyroll didn't phase the box at all. All channels working.

Thanks again for all the help. At least I now know how to ftp with explorer.

:Cheers:

Back