@ rodbouy

sargie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been meaning to thank you for a while for going out of your way and trusting enough to allow me to test my newsgroup connection with your account.

Top bloke and a credit to the forum.

Many thanks m8ty.

good to see givers.....as there are always many that dont :Clap:
thats why we are all here

I have been meaning to thank you for a while for going out of your way and trusting enough to allow me to test my newsgroup connection with your account.

Many thanks m8ty.

I have to agree m8, he's top bloke helped me a good few times.

I disagree, i think he is a tart who is stringing you along Sargie and one to watch!!
Nahh Chris is brand new fella and he has helped me out on many occassion.:Clap:

Many thanks m8ty.

Well said sargie, theres a good few on here who have Rodbouy to thank for his patience and kindness, never seen anyone go out of their way to help people so much as him. :Clap:

but as Hoppy said, he's still a tart. :proud:

:Cheers:

Aww you guys :proud:

thanks for all you kinds words. Well some of them :proud:

Thanks sargie.

Thats what i like about this place, you get sargie and keith giving me some praise then you get the likes of Hoppy and HD calling me a Tart. Now wilson is at it too

Not my fault im easy :)

Last edited:
Aww you guys :proud:

thanks for all you kinds words. Well some of them :proud:

Thanks sargie.

Thats what i like about this place, you get sargie and keith giving me some praise then you get the like of Hoppy and HD calling me a Tart.

Not my fault im easy :)

so the vote swings my way..im going to go with hoppy and hd. tart tart tart lol oj

What's with all this public d*ck suckin recently? Seems to be a new trend!?!?!

Someone's a tart, that's for sure... :RABBIT:

What's with all this public d*ck suckin recently? Seems to be a new trend!?!?!

Someone's a tart, that's for sure... :RABBIT:

eh? Just wanted to thank a member and thought it would be nice to make a public post about it. Nothing wrong with that is there?

eh? Just wanted to thank a member and thought it would be nice to make a public post about it. Nothing wrong with that is there?

Lol, just making an observation mate. Thought the saying went "let no good deed go unpunished", not "let no good deed go unknown". Just seems a bit brown nose'ish to me. Sure a PM to the lad would have acheived the same thing... Don't understand this new trend for publicly thanking people. I send me nan a thank you note for my Christmas present, I don't publish it in the local news paper.

Lol, just making an observation mate. Thought the saying went "let no good deed go unpunished", not "let no good deed go unknown". Just seems a bit brown nose'ish to me. Sure a PM to the lad would have acheived the same thing... Don't understand this new trend for publicly thanking people. I send me nan a thank you note for my Christmas present, I don't publish it in the local news paper.

What you mean is its cos its aimed at me you thought you would just post a comment to get a response or stir shit.

but hey knock yer self out mate.

What you mean is its cos its aimed at me you thought you would just post a comment to get a response or stir shit.

but hey knock yer self out mate.

lol, Nah nah nah mate. Not attacking anyone and I haven't got a psychotic vendeta against you or anyone, that would be a bit sad really mate so you can stop the paranoia... Bit random that lad.

Just pointing out that it's a bit... I don't know, garish, maybe... Just an oppinion and may be on my own there so just forget I said anything, maybe it's an American thing... I don't know... Forget it any way, lol... seriously...

lol, Nah nah nah mate. Not attacking anyone and I haven't got a psychotic vendeta against you or anyone, that would be a bit sad really mate so you can stop the paranoia... Bit random that lad.

Just pointing out that it's a bit... I don't know, garish, maybe... Just an oppinion and may be on my own there so just forget I said anything, maybe it's an American thing... I don't know... Forget it any way, lol... seriously...

Well the thread was titled @rodbouy but you still chose to read it didn't you no one forced you to.

I wanted to thank rodbouy publicly to show other members that he had gone out of his way to help me im sorry you find that so offensive.

I have done it before and i will do it again he went out of his way while at work to help me. Shame there is always one who has to stir shit on this forum, and a damn shame there isnt more people like rodbout to be toaly abosluty fooking honest!

It seems to me that the same people who moan about society and the way the uk is going down the swanny are the same folk who call it arse kissing when some one praises another for a good deed. Thats why the uk is on it's arse because of pessimistic miserable sods.

And im back in the room.

Well the thread was titled @rodbouy but you still chose to read it didn't you no one forced you to.

I wanted to thank rodbouy publicly to show other members that he had gone out of his way to help me im sorry you find that so offensive.

I have done it before and i will do it again he went out of his way while at work to help me. Shame there is always one who has to stir shit on this forum, and a damn shame there isnt more people like rodbout to be toaly abosluty fooking honest!

It seems to me that the same people who moan about society and the way the uk is going down the swanny are the same folk who call it arse kissing when some one praises another for a good deed. Thats why the uk is on it's arse because of pessimistic miserable sods.

And im back in the room.

it happened to me a while a while back when i titled a thread @mxwizard, the guy obv had a bad day and he is well known but obv didnt find the thread appealing to him, hence the reason he got banned, if you post a thread sayin @whoever, somer one is gonna read it it and complain, i have learnt now over the time i have been here to ignore some people as they are only here to start troublre. we ant ignore everyone i know as we get pee'd off hence the reason i went off it the other night, but just be aware some people dont like other people being praised or ask personally publically.

this isnt ago at anyone, this is my opionion on everyone in life, if i have insulted you, i dont care!!! get a life!!

Come On
I rather read this kinda post than a argument any day
members seem to forget what the forum was set up for
So We Can All Help Each Other :)

and as stated the thread title wasn't aimed at you,but you choose to read it m8 ;)

grow up will ya, nothing the matter with praising another member for good honest general help whatever it may have been?????

:Clap::Clap:i got to agree without the help of rodbouy i'd have been buggered,

thanx m8:Cheers::Cheers:

:Clap::Clap:i got to agree without the help of rodbouy i'd have been buggered,

thanx m8:Cheers::Cheers:

He did what to you???:Yikes:
I knew he was a tart but ffs..:proud:

Back