Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ripped off by member

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can take him to small claims court it wont cost you anything and dont worry about what the item may be able to do .You wanted it for homebrew testing of your own material so dont be worried he gonna bring up anything bad.A little threat of court action normally gets your cash or the product i know this from people not paying rent on my houses i used to send heavies but a court case pending scares them more

You can take him to small claims court it wont cost you anything and dont worry about what the item may be able to do .You wanted it for homebrew testing of your own material so dont be worried he gonna bring up anything bad.A little threat of court action normally gets your cash or the product i know this from people not paying rent on my houses i used to send heavies but a court case pending scares them more

It will more than likely cost you a couple of hundred quid to take him to the small claims court cos i've had to do this with someone off ebay.
The courts just rip you off for the most trivial things but obviously you claim these costs back off the guy your going to sue.
My claim is still ongoing from 3 or 4 yrs ago. I've forgotten exactly when cos its been getting dragged on so long but i'm determined to not let some c**t get away with it so maybe that is the way to go.

ok well, update

i have been told his phone was broken by someone and he will refund me today before 2pm

you never know it may just be a lot of things tbh i am not the kind of person to hold grudges if my money gets returned

Let me know when this is done and I will close this thread.

I am still skeptical though because he did not explain the 'false' tracking number...

the tracking number was the parcel3go reference which you get when you make an order through the site, not a tracking number.
Still does not explain why he was given a 'tracking' and it was not sent.

Jama

what has his phone being broken got to do with why he hasnt sent you the item?, and even now he has offered you a refund, why doesnt he just send you what you payed for? seems like a conman who,s been rumbled!. hope you sort it m8

sounds like he's been rumbled to me, he's trying to 'sort it out'.

i feel your pain, i've recently been ripped off on For Sale / Trade - All - FO.LK (the buying/selling side of hotukdeals) - paid £40 into someone bank account for a DS - heard nowt since. i think i have his address, name and bank details - i just wonder how i can exact my revenge...

aye i have spoken to a friend who lives about an hour away from him and more than likely will be driving 4 hours on sunday :-(, i really hope he sorts it today its just the longer it takes the more my head gets mangled by it all

aye i have spoken to a friend who lives about an hour away from him and more than likely will be driving 4 hours on sunday :-(, i really hope he sorts it today its just the longer it takes the more my head gets mangled by it all

Dont waste your journey m8
He aint going to be their. He will have read this and will take himself out of the way on Sunday.
You will need to surpise him.

I really hope you get this sorted but i cant for the life of me work out why you dealt with a guy that only joined in January and not only that you got pissed about with him before.
What where you thinking about m8!

I hope people learn from your misfortune and dont do deals with people you dont know and are new to the forum. Im not saying all newbies are crooks by the way but we need to know people we can trust.

Good luck m8

Why the sad face mate, you got your money back!! Even if it takes a few days.....

cseye must be feeling like a right Twat..... I see his activity says# Last Activity: 5th April 2010 00:29

I wonder if he will show his face again

if sent as a payment rather than a 'refund' then means paypal will have prob swiped a cut too the robbing barstewards......but then - if it was marked as a gift not sure if those could be 'refunded' where the full amount is credited straight back

heres the guff from the message 'just sent you a full refund of £200.00 GBP for your purchase. It may take 7-9 working days to receive the refund in your PayPal account. If you have any questions about this refund, please contact '

i wonder if it was because it was from my bank account not from my visa

have you signed into your paypal account to see it pending there m8?

ive had fake paypal emails loads of times saying moneys pending etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back