ripped off by member

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has no comeback because at the sellers request he sent the money marked as 'Gift'...

Not a good idea really as that nulls any paypal protection.

As far as im aware and talking from experience paypal only offer buyer protection for ebay transactions anyway. They would not open a dispute with a private company when i tried.

To further this, this aint the first time it has happened to Sam, and in fairness he has give the guy plenty of opportunity to reply/respond. Same thing happened when he bought last time, and it took a mods intervention to sort.

ac ht man, ok it probs was silly but i just thought i was helping him out i mean i have no problem paying for things.....

the mrs will kill me when i tell her i bet and then start the 'i told you so speech'

@P33 RRV i feel for you m8 i hate low life scum like that i have had it done to me but for pennys compared to you m8.

you never know he may sort this and clear it up...am i to nieve ??

hes fucked it now,no one will buy from him now,piss me off people like that

hope it all gets sorted out mate, that is a real shitty thing to do :(

im it it was me i would be raven bleebing bouncing shouting and sreaming right now,
its not £20 its £200 thats alot of money to lose for anyone,
i dont think i would be online cos the pc will get smashed first then something else.
all i can say i hope all turns out ok for ya m8. good luck.

but hey, i mean it could be a misunderstanding i just hope he does sort this

Does anyone on here have the guys number.
I find a phone call is always an easier way to sort things out.

Jama

i did have, i used it now it doesnt get answered or wont even ring :-(

well well well what can i say CSEYE i have had a few convo`s with this guy he is an infomation seeker lets others put the work in then claims it to be his own a guy not to be trusted i would say not looking good for you buddy hopefully he sees the light and sends your xbox to you cheers wattsy1612

Sorry to hear about this.

Hope it works out for you in the end.

Also sorry to read this. I hope he comes through.

@P33 RRV why dont you threaten the guy with cival court proceedings,
if you have his address send him a recoreded delivary letter threatining him
you gonna take it to court,i had to do this when i got scammed by a member
on here,i sent him a letter threatining with courts etc after waiting several months to pay what he owed me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back