ripped off by member

Status
Not open for further replies.
just noticed also you say it says "receive the refund in your PayPal account".

Seems odd.......if it was a direct refund from a bank account....it would be refunded direct to your bank account, not your paypal account....but paypal would show the transaction though.

If its sent as a "payment" and not as a refund (which may not be possible on money sent as gifts I dont know)....and then the payment is sent as an e-cheque then it would come into your paypal balance....paypal will show it but be unavailable to draw/buy on. However, that means that pretty much definately paypal will be taking their 4% or whatever it is cut cos to them its a regular transaction

aye its in my paypal login (i never log in from emails), i was thinking its caus it was sent as a gift they got no money so they will hold onto mines a little longer

It wont be paypal restricting it because they "arent making money"

It will be relative to the source of funds in most cases, same as e-cheques work when sending money (I assume)

I dont deal with alot of refunds, but if you want to send me a screenshot, of the details section, I dont mind looking for you.

You can obviously mask sensitive info.

I haven't ignored the pm, this is the 1st time I've logged in to see this, I'm not sure why Paypal are holding the funds, but as soon as P33 RRV is online today I will work with him to get this resolved as quickly as possible

Also, there are funds in the PP account as well as Debit/Credit cards and bank accounts linked so I really don't know why there's a hold on it, I have screenshots available and am willing to speak to any forum mods etc to prove this

well well well what can i say CSEYE i have had a few convo`s with this guy he is an infomation seeker lets others put the work in then claims it to be his own a guy not to be trusted i would say not looking good for you buddy hopefully he sees the light and sends your xbox to you cheers wattsy1612

Care to explain this further? who's work exactly have I took credit for?

after reading the whole thread i think myself and a few others would like to know whats happened to the 360 and why have you waited so long to reply to P33 RRV's thread ?.

a broken phone would be a feeble excuse tbh considering most folk own a mobile and you logged in a while back and never replied to him.

after reading the whole thread i think myself and a few others would like to know whats happened to the 360 and why have you waited so long to reply to P33 RRV's thread ?.

a broken phone would be a feeble excuse tbh considering most folk own a mobile and you logged in a while back and never replied to him.

too Right!! With over 3000 views to this thread.....

CSeye.. you have been driving P33 RRV crazy. I am sure he has had many a sleepless night over this.

You have either got a great explanation / excuss or more front than the NATIONAL FRONT

guys i will be honest as long as this money gets back to my account i dont care at all, he says the box was returned to him i said i would await until 9.4.10, till i asked for money back, then his phone never worked next day i said this and or hotmail not working BUT as he had all the cards i thought he would just refund me as it was causing so many problem,

i will be calling paypal as soon as there open....

guys i will be honest as long as this money gets back to my account i dont care at all, he says the box was returned to him i said i would await until 9.4.10, till i asked for money back, then his phone never worked next day i said this and or hotmail not working BUT as he had all the cards i thought he would just refund me as it was causing so many problem,

i will be calling paypal as soon as there open....

glad you got it sorted to an extent m80 not defending the guy but my msn at home wont work and still wont having to use the lappy to use msnbut phone and msn is a bit iffy tbh

CSeye.. you have been driving P33 RRV crazy. I am sure he has had many a sleepless night over this.

You have either got a great explanation / excuss or more front than the NATIONAL FRONT
wtf are you doing on here get to work you bum i need my benifits pmsl

well paypal say it will take this long and although it doesnt say it on the screen they say its an echeque..christ it just drags on and on i think i will hold of buying anything after this hassle...one day i will get that jasper jtag but mroe than likely it will need to be someone i give cash to...wheres the aspirin....

well okies just to add so people know

Cseye gave me the log in to the paypal account and it seems it says the same on his screen but it shows its coming back, tbh i wouldnt trust anyone with my account details

glad you got it sorted mate but all i will say is wait till it finally hits your account i have had loads of echeques from paypal that bounce higher than a bouncy castle

they work in the exact same way as any cheque you can give someone a cheque for £1,000,000 but thats not to say you have that in the bank

I've already explained to him, and my personal life has no purpose on this forum, but to say it's enough to keep me away from the pc for a few days is an understatement.

We also agreed if it hadn't been delivered by today it would be refunded (which is was yesterday), I'm now also in the process of digging out a camera from somewhere (usually would use my phone but in the general chaos of everything I no longer have one) to show the package as it was returned to me with 'undeliverable' marked on it...

Oh and also I've allowed him full access to the PP account so he can see for himself I'm not fucking about when I say there's funds in and cards/banks linked etc so no reason why his refund should have been instant

And trust me this is the 1st time I've seen these posts and pm's or I would have replied alot sooner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back