Return Of The Death Penalty! Vote Now?

Should the death penalty be brought back?

• YES

Votes: 154 76.6%
  • NO

Votes: 47 23.4%

• Total voters
On that note...I think this thread has ran it's course.

This type of topic is never going to be the shy retiring type, and is always going to promote controversy & heated debate.

Clearly there are valid points for both sides.

I haven't voted, as this type of poll cannot be answered by a simple yes or no, the subject matter is far too complex for that.

so anyone that`s for the death penalty is not thinking rationally,there you go again nara, any one not agreeing with your way of thinking is wrong,say no more m8

Oops! Just noticed this one. A complete failure to understand that "thinking rationally" refered to his attempts at debate rather than his support for the death penalty.

Just a word in support of Dave: I may not always agree with him but I have often noticed his willingness to take other people's views seriously and to argue beyond just emotion.

I think there has been some straying towards winding each other up here.

Don't even try m8. You're not dealing with rational thinking there. I've seen some daft posts here recently, but that post of his must qualify for some sort of record. : shocked2

your insulting people again whats your problem ? your a bully

karmy im going to ignore your comments on this matter now as i do not wished to be banned,but i just wish you could say what you want to say to my face,so i could do it the old fashioned way and take you outside and give you a good slapping.goodbye.

Dear God: shocked2 Somebody actually thanked this post!

if you dont understand why thats a ridiculous thing to say then I fear there is no way for me to explain it.
if u have to insult people why post so dont explain and save us from reading it and you and nara are getting personal now

I think it's time to stop now - unfortunately these kind of threads have a tendency to generate misunderstanding.

And hot necks from too tight collars :)

agreed i think it`s ran it`s course,quite enjoyed it though:Biggrin2:
I think it's time to stop now - unfortunately these kind of threads have a tendency to generate misunderstanding.

And hot necks from too tight collars :)

So is it against the rules now to thank people on posts we want to ?

I must say im disapointed by some of the comments aimed at indivduals in this thread, and you seem to be going off the subject and taking it to personal levels, i will be watching any more and it will be closed, im not naming names you know who i mean.

C'mon guys this is getting to a stage where its just point scoreing.
Lets all agree to disagree and then all kiss and make up.

C'mon guys this is getting to a stage where its just point scoreing.
Lets all agree to disagree and then all kiss and make up.

Awww here catch XXXXXXXXXXXX to you and Dave and REd
Would i have won on points i wonder yesssssssssssssssssssss lol

Last edited:
Back