Return Of The Death Penalty! Vote Now?

Should the death penalty be brought back?

• YES

Votes: 154 76.6%
  • NO

Votes: 47 23.4%

• Total voters
I voted no as the death penalty is really just a legal version of murder. Taking life is wrong, whether it's done by an individual, group or government. Also innocent people are convicted of crimes. It's too much of a risk to send an innocent person to death.

I voted no as the death penalty is really just a legal version of murder. Taking life is wrong, whether it's done by an individual, group or government. Also innocent people are convicted of crimes. It's too much of a risk to send an innocent person to death.

At the risk of offending my stalker, I'd like to thank you for a great post steve.

:Clap:

bring it back i say,and id happily be the executioner

rape murder child abuse,serious crimes not what that condesending twat karmy comes up with

i for one hate the fact the government spend so much time effort and money on sodding ian huntly---inquierys into how he managed to attempt suicide -its easy hes scum that deserves to die

id rather not be paying for the upkeep of people like him let them die

and innocents hey john mendes was innocent,who remembers him now

bring it back i say,and id happily be the executioner

rape murder child abuse,serious crimes not what that condesending twat karmy comes up with

i for one hate the fact the government spend so much time effort and money on sodding ian huntly---inquierys into how he managed to attempt suicide -its easy hes scum that deserves to die

id rather not be paying for the upkeep of people like him let them die

and innocents hey john mendes was innocent,who remembers him now

welcome back mate! i think we've got our own residential executioner! you should get a new tag now lol :)

good to be back,as i said else ware,nice n settled in my new home now

id happily take the tag

edit:eek:ooh that karmy doesnt like folk who dont agree with him/her/it my first negative rep,what am i to do:handball:

oh has he hit you with rep aswell? man o man. i got some for a joke a fecking joke, just glad it wont allow you to give it constant or id have more neg than pos because i dont agree with his posts.

good to be back,as i said else ware,nice n settled in my new home now

id happily take the tag

edit:eek:ooh that karmy doesnt like folk who dont agree with him/her/it my first negative rep,what am i to do:handball:

oh has he hit you with rep aswell? man o man. i got some for a joke a fecking joke, just glad it wont allow you to give it constant or id have more neg than pos because i dont agree with his posts.

lol naughty boys! pmsl! how do u know if uve been hit by 1?

user cp........at the bottom.

seems some people are skirting around the actual poll on this and beating home there own veiw.

the poll states at present 138 for -37 against..the people have spoken..im my eyes thats motion called so save your arguements.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its the little green blob(s) above the donated spinny (allroad has loads of them!). If you hover your curser above them they say things like "nara will become famous soon enough"

However, Karmy has disabled his reputation.

Back