Return Of The Death Penalty! Vote Now?

Should the death penalty be brought back?

• YES

Votes: 154 76.6%
  • NO

Votes: 47 23.4%

• Total voters
click on the scales and select the i disapprove box instead of the i approve box,leave a snotty message and your done, ignore everything ive said if you plan on giving it to me lol.

click on the scales and select the i disapprove box instead of the i approve box,leave a snotty message and your done, ignore everything ive said if you plan on giving it to me lol.

oo didnt know u could do that how do u tell if someones given u one ?

oo didnt know u could do that how do u tell if someones given u one ?

i,ll keep it clean, i was going to say by the dribble down your leg.....

already asked somewhere but it in your user cp at the bottom.

*ahem* back to the subject lol!

major rules bring it back! before we do lets get rid of the current government as they as capable of upholding the law as a rubber duck!

lollllllllllllllllllll ..........:licka:

We should ship all the murderers, rapists, and other general scum of society off to a deserted island, and set them loose on each other. A bit like big brother, but without the cameras.

We should ship all the murderers, rapists, and other general scum of society off to a deserted island, and set them loose on each other. A bit like big brother, but without the cameras.

erm could we not have the cameras id watch them get what they deserve

thought we already tried that and called it australia????

funny how they have more sense than us now.

I voted No

An Eye for an Eye does not work,

We should get all those able chaps out of prison and working on the roads or helping old ladiers etc...

I do not agree with paying for someone to be sitting on there arse all day: shocked2: shocked2.

Vixen, Nara - please keep this thread on topic.

again, this is about the death penalty etc - lets try and keep it on topic...

u might Mod on other forum/s but u dont mod here m8 so keep these kind of comments to urself

and if u give me neg reps for speaking my mind Ill ban ya ass ;)

Seems a very loose question?!?! opinions will allways be strong on this subject but the thought of wrongful conviction can't be overturned here!!

i think the only one`s left on that forum are the one`s that agree with him:Biggrin2:
u might Mod on other forum/s but u dont mod here m8 so keep these kind of comments to urself

and if u give me neg reps for speaking my mind Ill ban ya ass ;)

Back