Return Of The Death Penalty! Vote Now?

Should the death penalty be brought back?

• YES

Votes: 154 76.6%
  • NO

Votes: 47 23.4%

• Total voters

storm1

Inactive User
Reaction score
I for one believe that a convicted murderer - rapist - child sex offender should die by execution.
Give them 5 years in prison - time allowed for appeals etc to prove their innocence & if they cannot provide evidence beyond reasonable doubt after that time ( Kill The B******S)
To be honest with all the DNA evidence collated in todays society I think I am being very fair to the scum - But I would like the judge who sentences them to let them know that they are on Death Row.

What are your opinions?

i agree with what you say but there must no chance of the defendant beign inocent before sentence

a huge YES from me

itll help the NHS organ donor list, itll free up much needed spaces in prison for the real criminals caught speeding (sarcasm btw), itll save the taxpayer millions of pounds cos we wont have to look after them, but mostly

ITLL BE A DETERRENT

think about it, had a shit life? owe thousands of pounds out? cant afford to join a gym or get sky TV? cant be bothered to hoover the stairs any more? the answer, get a knife and go on a killing spree, hack anyone and everyone to bits. the result, rent free accomodation for ever, free food, free use of a gym, free sky tv, no more bills, no rent to pay.

if there was a punishment then people would think twice

Added a poll for you m8 ;)

death sentence won't ever come back, but life sentence should be just that your whole living life not 20/30 yrs and your out.

And we have to pay taxes for these feckers for the rest of our lives!

No Way!

Providing they were proven guilty beyond any reasonable doubt, I'm for it!

PS: I think we've been down this road before?

i could make long speech on the for`s and againsts but it doesnt matter wot you say someone will take it the wrong way so ill just say

am for it
and good riddance to the scum sucking scumbags that commit these henious crimes come back judge roy bean

And we have to pay taxes for these feckers for the rest of our lives!

No Way!

Providing they were proven guilty beyond any reasonable doubt, I'm for it!

PS: I think we've been down this road before?

I think some ppl rapists serial killers defenately should but what iwas saying is that it won't.

And these days with good behaviour someone sent to prison for life could be out in 20 yrs. Yes does pay to keep them in thier but its better than having them out here and killing them won't happen unfornunately. Should cut back on the luxuries in the prisons, should be a lot tougher and harsher sentences.

Should cut back on the luxuries in the prisons.

Absolutely!

I've said this before but, why not use the ones that are released early to tackle poverty in third world countries?

I.e. Use the skills they get taught in prison to help the needy (Joinery, plumming etc).

Being surrounded by so much death they might actually come to thier scenses, and see how important this one life we have is?

I voted yes but can't see it ever happening.

While we're on the subject (ish) I'd also welcome the "3 strikes and your out" policy used in some of the States.
After being convicted of your 3rd crime, however small, you get life!!!
Should stop these repeat offenders and they'll be plenty of room in the prisons once all the rapists etc have been "disposed of"

Curly

Yes.

People who go round stabbing other folks should be made to be a human dart board for the family of the victim.

£1 per entry for others wanting to watch, put that money back into the system for more darts.

All too easy! lol

I voted yes. For years i have opposed the death penalty,but there is no deterrent for gun crimes etc.The criminals are getting younger and the sentences shorter.A prison sentence is nothing these days It's more of a holiday for them.

I would probably vote no. They should make the sentences harder as well as life in prison. Also feed the public a reality tv show on prisions to get the point across how you do NOT want to be in there. Scare the public.

I voted yes they should bring back the death penalty and also a life sentence should mean a life sentence no ifs or buts . a life for a life

i voted no i dont beleive in it, but i think life in prison should mean just that.

Back