[Release] commando 7.5 - Revenge Of The Diff

oki tried the zip file for DW concerning keyZ etc

the keylist is blank upon boot then it updates and i get some data then it locks up again and the keylist is blank

oops

btw i am doing chmod 755 on flashfxp by simply right clicking on the folder and using chmod option

interesting

using newcam and it comes up with pending on every channel yet it clearly shows the channel and it does not lock up

seems to be like a few bugs still

whos the project manager !! :(

where is the test reports, any ISO legislation adhered to ?

pmsl

interesting

using newcam and it comes up with pending on every channel yet it clearly shows the channel and it does not lock up

seems to be like a few bugs still

whos the project manager !! :(

where is the test reports, any ISO legislation adhered to ?

pmsl

just take the keys/bin files from old image using flash fxp and store on pc...open up image and go to /var and transfer from pc the files keys to commando 7.5 image...then go into the bin file you saved on PC and open EMU folder...copy the files evocam,mgcamd,newcamd...and close fxp....if you want to transfer your my services.xml and bouquets and services.xml files into the zapit folder....reboot dbox2 and you should have all channels...if it takes too long on channel decodoing..change emu or ucode (i found mgcamd and 0014 worked a treat) and reboot again...now it should be smooth and fast...play around with these settings until it works for you.

Thanks guys for this it works great on my 2x sagem
i followed all instructions given in this thread
i was up and running in no time
thanxs again

my sagem seems to love commando images so couldnt wait to try this flashed across the keys etc and tried the box usually use evo and 0014 but fta channels lost picture when changing but kept sound other sly channels took an age to update and froze very soon after, i had a play with the emu etc and now am uisng mgcamd with 0014 is giving me rock solid results and very fast at changing channels, so thanks a lot for another very classy image but what could make this image more sensitive (with regards to emu and ucodes) to your other images where it didnt matter what it was set to but was rock solid, but once again thanks for a great image

i restart the emu then it works then it locks up again

pmsl

hi
i noticed this on evo camd last night but mgcamd and newcamd work well not tried the image myself yet as i put it on for my m8 but got some free time tonight so will get back with some more feedback.
thanks team commando for all your hard work put into this and your other great images.: big crow
cheers johny48

mgcamd & 0014 does work well

the comment about moving the cams into the bin folder does not work as the folder is read only and the folders there are just shortcuts that dont go anywhere according to flashxp

I feel really stupid now, coz generally I'm ok with images and what you should do, but this image I can not get working and its really startin to annoy me now :)

I've done the following:
Flashed the image to the box.
SetMyLocation and reboot.
Copied .xml files to var/tuxbox/config/zapit.
Copied my keys dir from my old image to this image.
Copied emus to var/bin/emu (I assumed you del the 3 named dirs in there).
CHMOD755 applied to all emu files in var/bin/emu
Turned on all emus in blue/extra/emulators (seemed a good idea).
Changed UCode to 001A same as my last image coz it worked great.

Rebooted box and FTA chans perfect! info bar says "FREE TO AIR" like I assume it should do, turned to Sky One after a few mins and left it to clear, cept it doesn't clear and just says "Decode Pending"

Obviously, i'm missing summat and it is late so its most likely me at fault but its really p*SS*ng me right off now, considering throwin the stupid box against the wall :) lol

Any help please would be good :)

I've sorted it :)

Anyone know how to stop the background scan finding bogus chans without actually turning background off?

Had enough for today me thinks, I'm going to bed :)

the problems members are having with freezing with thisimage could be down to the fact thatthisimage uses the latest emu's therfore you will find issues using the old key & rom files .

Last edited:
nj thanks for sharing

com team nice very nice indeed

keep up the great work!

enjoy!

<snip>
Copied emus to var/bin/emu (I assumed you del the 3 named dirs in there).
<snip>
Any help please would be good :)

Bad move, they were not directorys they were links to the emu's that are in /bin the squashfs part, the links were so you could overwrite with new emu's when and as they came out for testing.

To put it back to how they meant it.

telnet to the box
root
commando
cd /var/bin/emu
rm evocamd
rm mgcamd
rm newcamd
ln -s /bin/evocamd evocamd
ln -s /bin/newcamd newcamd
ln -s /bin/mgcamd mgcamd

You can of course leave it as is but you will have lost 500k+ of writeable space with the 3 cams.

Bad move, they were not directorys they were links to the emu's that are in /bin the squashfs part, the links were so you could overwrite with new emu's when and as they came out for testing.

To put it back to how they meant it.

telnet to the box
root
commando
cd /var/bin/emu
rm evocamd
rm mgcamd
rm newcamd
ln -s /bin/evocamd evocamd
ln -s /bin/newcamd newcamd
ln -s /bin/mgcamd mgcamd

You can of course leave it as is but you will have lost 500k+ of writeable space with the 3 cams.

if u aint familiar with telnet u could reflash the original img and add cams again, maybe the easier option...

cheers

hi done this still only free 2 air dbox
extra's menu
set emu
save settings now frustrated i have actavted the roms changed the u codes nothing will clear it only free 2 air any ideas what i should do now

Last edited:
extra's menu
set emu
save settings now frustrated i have actavted the roms changed the u codes nothing will clear it only free 2 air any ideas what i should do now

earlear i try to dowmload this image in me sagemx 1 via IFA but did not loaded. no boot found. any ideas,

extra's menu
set emu
Did you chmod 755 all the files in the k*ys folder after transfering them.

commando 7.5

thanks for this great image, alot of nice info in the thread, no problems with mine, i just copied the k**ys over and everything worked using mgcam and ucode 0014 :)

Cheers ellie for the info mate, will telnet into box and do what you said, many thanks, it is working perfect but I like things to be done right:)

excellent work once again team commando. Put the files from commando 6 in and it fired up with all the channels straight away. Nice little touch with the gun sound on boot up.
Everything seems sweet so far, Not tried recording yet will leave more feedback when i get chance.

Cheers lads keep up the good work.: multi :

Back