[Release] commando 7.5 - Revenge Of The Diff

i changed the emu and all chans comes up straight away.up the top it says decode pending is this right thanks.how do u put the chans in order thanks alot.

Change to another emu. Reboot the box, go to a FTA channels for a minute or 2 then go to a Sky channel. Leave it until it updates the keys.

i changed the emu and all chans comes up straight away.up the top it says decode pending is this right thanks.how do u put the chans in order thanks alot.

Use the bouquet editer to sort the channels. I'm guessing you're new to the dbox2?

Search bouquet editer and you'll find out how to do it.

ive had 1 for about 2 yrs ive always just used my old ones.just wanted to know what the best way was.1 other think whats does it say on the top of your egp when not watching a fta chan mine says decode pending

<snip> and the emu can't be restarted again, like it can on other images, and a reboot is needed.

<snip>.
dbox
extra's menu
set emu
save settings now

will restart the emu, I used this to get the keys to au on the 1st boot, don't like to wait 2 minutes as i'm impatient :)

hi flashed the new image only getting bcc1 itv ect the other channel not clear just says decoding pending co u 00 . ??? any ideas .: shocked2

Hi

just flashed the image works great. still playing with the extras - luv the lcd-epg display, small issue my vol display stays on zero when using this feature. channels quick to clear, recording works perfectly, using evocamd & ucode 0014, nice layout another gr8 img from the commando team, keep up the good work - thanks vey much - one other little issue when shutting down it takes longer for the box to switch off and just a second b4 it does audio comes on, strange but not a prob

cheers team!!!

vol display ok now with lcd-epg on, guess i didn't activate it properly cheers

Last edited:
dbox
extra's menu
set emu
save settings now

will restart the emu, I used this to get the keys to au on the 1st boot, don't like to wait 2 minutes as i'm impatient :)
Yes, I found the function, but it doesn't work. Once Movieplayer has crashed it, there's no way back other than a reboot.

Another problem is that timed recordings don't work. The box doesn't boot up if it's been switched off.

No mate. I delete that folder.

Regards

why ?
now the enable/disable roms menu won't work it needs the disabled directory to store the roms that are disabled (slight hint in the wording ??? ).

Very nice image........Thank you

What can we say! but a BIG thank you to all of Team Commando for there hard work and late nights creating this fine image.
I have had it installed since last night and so far it seems stable and fast..
by fast I mean the channel change over, the pic quality is second to none.
Not sure what else can be fitted into these images but there seems to be more and more added on each new released image looks like Team Command have my vote on installing there images.

It is the likes of you who keep this part of the forum buzzing.
Nice work lads you know who you are!

Cablerat

Great image guys thanx for all the hard work & sharing with us!! i cant find in the menu's to set which avia driver ie 500 or 600 is it in there?

nice image guys!! just put my own settings and stuff onto it and works like a dream!!! can't wait to see the next release :) keep up the good work....

Just put it on my sagemx2. looks good. whats this file for .....commando-7.5_x2.md5.....

only on fta at the mo. going to try and install keys and roms later.

thanks

cmon it is noobie proof

before you flash this image just copy the /keys folder using flashfxp then once you have that folder locally then just flash as normal

once the image is installed then upload your services and bouquets

then go into the extra section and change the ucodes etc

reboot and it should work

however just after i got halfway through posting this sky one just went blank and said the keys are pending pmsl

errm wtf

i set all emu's to active btw

thanx alot to everyone involved, still waiting for for my box, so cant wait to try it out.

looks like the autokeylist is being blanked on startup from previous copy then it updates the list then it completly locks up and says decoding pending

i have tried different ucodes

the key list has the keys on there as well

hoe strange

Back