[Release] commando 7.5 - Revenge Of The Diff

Keys & Roms

I've always had somebody to hold my hand, cant somebody post a link for key & roms and maybe thow a tut in.

I'm sure alot of peeps are not familiar with this aspect and could do with some subtle hints.

CHeers : multi :

I've always had somebody to hold my hand, cant somebody post a link for key & roms and maybe thow a tut in.

I'm sure alot of peeps are not familiar with this aspect and could do with some subtle hints.

CHeers : multi :
I am on the same boat m8. I am new in this.

Regards

i must say, not having the key,s and cams installed makes far better constructive posts
all the info you need is on the forum
i too was once like you lot and after a lot of reading and playing any of you guys can create an image

were no better than anyone we just like to fiddle a bit more lol

hope you all like the image and cheers for the feedback,its much apriecated

thanks guy

i did download that i saved all of the key and roms from my other image can u just put theam into the image thanks for your help

i thought u could only use it for the digitalworldz image so u can use it for this 1 thanks

The rom and key files will be the same on every image. It's only actual keys inside the keylist.txt file that might change. Depends on whether there's been keyroll or not.

i have got mine to work if any 1 needs help just ask.great image very good work thanks alot.

i have got mine to work if any 1 needs help just ask.great image very good work thanks alot.
Hi

I copy all files from Evocamd-Next Level version 2.14b\keys in keys folder and change permission to 755. I also delete disable folder from keys folder.

Still not working. Any idea?

Regards

there is a folder called disabled do u put the keys in that folder thanks

You need the nagra roms files too.

You can use the NewTuxFlash tool to open an image on your PC and extract files from it.

Copy the /var/keys folder from another image.

Last edited by a moderator:
what did u do m8 sky movies come up on mine but it took about 2 mins to come up thanks for the help.

First impressions: Nice, quick channel change. I like the bitrate function, but movieplayer crashes the emu after playback if you don't stop it manually, and the emu can't be restarted again, like it can on other images, and a reboot is needed.

I had one freeze so far, so that's not too bad. I'm setting up some timed recordings over night, and we'll see how they turn out tomorrow.

You need the nagra roms files too.

You can use the NewTuxFlash tool to open an image on your PC and extract files from it.

Copy the /var/keys folder from another image.
Hi

Channels are working after copying keys folder from old image and after 5 minutes all gone.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Back