[Release] commando 7.5 - Revenge Of The Diff

I think you can unmute via the web interface in the remote section if you have a non standard remote.

Thanks everyone for their help regarding the mute symbol.

Having read through as much info as possible regarding the Commando 7.5 image it seems that there are two newer updated "root" images for it that fix different bugs.
I have both the slow shutdown and wrong time bugs. If I flash the two updated root images one after another will it mean that I get rid of my two bugs - if so, which order should I flash in ????
Sorry to be a pain, I was going to just go back to Commando 3 but I can't find it in downloads anymore !!!

I'm not an expert but I would do the time patch last. Hopefully the mute bug will be fixed in next version, I first highlighted it in V6. BTW, IMHO V6 is still a cracking image and should still be available in the downloads section, if not PM me and I'll send it to you.

Now that you talk about commando 6, I used to be able to mount my shares in /mnt/mp3 in
commando 6 but I have not been able to do it in commando 7.5 in fact I went back to 6 because of that... anyway, I enquired team-commando about it and somebody pointed to me that I should try /hdd instead of /mnt and it now works.

Just wanted to share this with the community.

other than that commando 7.5 very stable (after all the events.... ;-)

Thanks

Back