Reiki

i eva another problem,i must have picked up some sort of bug with tummy or are you sticking pins in me,if you can do anything cheers

maybe you caught witchy's manflu, it seems to be going around ;)

i'll do my best for you cacti, sorry to hear you're not well again

back again eva,that trapped nerve in back again is at me again many thanks:Clap::Clap:

I was wondering why i hadnt gone to bed yet. I'll do it now, hope you feel better soon cacti :)

back and side sore and feel that dam nerve again twinging,playing around under the dash of a car took its toll:proud:

i'll put you back on the list for the week then cacti. actually i might just leave you on it permanently ;)

now your talking lass need all the turbo boost i can get,might get some good nights sleep.:Clap::Clap:

need some hash to make me sleep please:Clap:not slept right for 2 nights ,thanks:Clap::Clap:

if you could send a refill please,dam pain from behind left knee,thanks:Clap:

hia eva, could you send something over? as i had this manflu for 2.5 weeks now :( chest is killing me :) also been missing my training, which i hate missing. cheers

sure i'll do it now for both of you, hope it helps :)

@ron if you could get some eucalyptus or tea tree oil and put a few drops in an oil burner (with some water) that would be helpful, if you don't have an oil burner just sprinkle a couple of drops on a tea light, or a few drops on some cotton wool or a tissue and leave on radiator.

great service and working wonders:Clap::Clap:thanks eva

hia Eva, still not well :( had a bad training last nite, had to bow out with pains,
went to doc's to day, doc's says go to a&e, done some tests on me.
X-rays came back ok :) now they said I have got a small case of pleurisy, now that's why I had pains in my chest last nite at training, time out I think :-/

sorry to hear that ron, definitely need to take it easy for a while if you have pleurisy. hope you feel better soon

back for some more not feeling the best must have picked up a bug and feeling cold,going off to bed shortly .:Clap:thanks again

sorry to hear that cacti, think i have it myself!

will send you reiki, hope you feel better soon :)

Back