Reiki

eva can you send me some see if it takes the aches and pains away :)

Eva i slept like a baby last night ...first nights sleep like that for weeks..
thx so much

eva...
your reiki has helped me loads before .
i have a huge favour ..
i am havin my tattoo finshed round my neck tomorrow
3;30 - 5;30
could you send me some reiki to help with the pain . it will hurt like hell !
thanks

eva...
your reiki has helped me loads before .
i have a huge favour ..
i am havin my tattoo finshed round my neck tomorrow
3;30 - 5;30
could you send me some reiki to help with the pain . it will hurt like hell !
thanks

I'll give it a go Chris, good luck with it!

Eva, what do you do to send this healing thingy?

Do you go into some sort of trance or do a funny dance or something like that? :err:

How does the enery you send actually get to the patient if you don't know who or where we are?

Do you go into some sort of trance or do a funny dance or something like that? :err:

How does the enery you send actually get to the patient if you don't know who or where we are?

Nah no trances or funny dances or anything like that, it's really quite mundane lol. I just ask. :) Now there is something called the gandharva ceremony, that might appeal to your sense of the dramatic more, and anyone can do it, you don't need an initiation/attunement like with reiki. There's a link to download it in the meditation thread: https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/237245/#post1759639

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/236317/#post1785467

Last edited by a moderator:

Intention - how strong is your intention.

Intention - how strong is your intention.

Intention for what mate?

Anyone got a link to a site where I can see all the basic terminology of this stuff, I find it really confusing.

Intention for what mate?

Anyone got a link to a site where I can see all the basic terminology of this stuff, I find it really confusing.

Well, what is your intention and how strong or focused is it? The classic example is you think of someone and then they phone you. Does intention have power? It's not something you may be able to grasp through an explaination dependent on where your beliefs & interests at the moment lie.

There are loads of books on Reiki, and loads for beginners (Reiki for Dummies for one - never read it but I have read other for Dummies books and find them quite good), but I would recommend this to anyone which covers a wide area of the power of thought, studies, evidence etc..

It's The Thought That Counts: The Astounding Evidence for the Power of Mind over Matter: Amazon.co.uk: David R. Hamilton: Books

You know something, last night I was awake all night with a really bad sore throat.

I just happened to make a post about it as I was sitting bored doing nothing, and I made a comment about Eva sending me some Reiki.

Within minutes Eva replied to me, she would normally be tucked up in bed, lol

Is that an example of intention?

You know something, last night I was awake all night with a really bad sore throat.

I just happened to make a post about it as I was sitting bored doing nothing, and I made a comment about Eva sending me some Reiki.

Within minutes Eva replied to me, she would normally be tucked up in bed, lol

Is that an example of intention?

Lol, perhaps. If you made the comment to Ali at the Abra Kebab-ra takeaway when you were ordering a quarter pounder, then definately ;)

hi could i have some pain relief for knees please getting stiff and sore:Clap:and enjoy the great surprise party:Cheers::littleang:mexican:

of course it helps feels good now thanks:Clap::Clap:

need another shot too much kneeling in the attic please:banana:

Sure cacti, no problem, maybe you should be a bit more careful about what you do though if you know its gonna hurt your knees. :err:

low attic roof and up and down ladders is the cause at the moment lol.thanks again.

Hi Eva
the back is playing up a bit again, lol
The usual please.
Thanks in advance.

Back