Reiki

it works for me ,need another fix,that stripper and hammer has me sore:proud:

Thanks Eva, might as well remove me if i am still on there. My arm is getting better but although a great believer i think this one was so knacked it needed a lot of rest and physio as well.

I know a couple of people that say this is a great form of healing, but I remain sceptical.

My friend said it worked wonders on his horse, his wife has been a master for years and a teacher for years and he said that you could tell the horse was in pain and being a horse it doesn't fake it or get persuaded, but not long after treatment started the horse started running about the field again, back to his usual self.

My mother-in-law does it too, she's also been doing it for years along with lots of other holistic healing, colour therapy and crystals.

But here's why I am so sceptical, it just doesn't work for me. I suffer from lower back pain problems, due to a long life of bad posture, not sitting at my desk correctly.
I've had treatment from both of these masters and felt nothing. Maybe deep down I don't want to believe.

I've had treatment from both of these masters and felt nothing. Maybe deep down I don't want to believe.

Reiki isn't a belief system. Ask them about a treatment called Quantum Touch. They might not know about it but its more about bone realignment. It often gets called 'Reiki on steroids.'

Quantum Touch: The Power to Heal: Amazon.co.uk: Richard Gordon: Books

It's a good compliment to Reiki and if you point them in the direction (or buy them the book for their birthday ;)) they might try the technique on your back for you.

Reiki is more about healing the energy body, soft tissues and organs, pain releif etc. You should try some exercises which work on your spine (I can recomend books/dvd's) and professional massage.

I know a couple of people that say this is a great form of healing, but I remain sceptical.

My friend said it worked wonders on his horse, his wife has been a master for years and a teacher for years and he said that you could tell the horse was in pain and being a horse it doesn't fake it or get persuaded, but not long after treatment started the horse started running about the field again, back to his usual self.

My mother-in-law does it too, she's also been doing it for years along with lots of other holistic healing, colour therapy and crystals.

But here's why I am so sceptical, it just doesn't work for me. I suffer from lower back pain problems, due to a long life of bad posture, not sitting at my desk correctly.

It's very hard to treat people that are close to you, most people don't treat family members or close friends, because you are not meant to feel an emotional attachment to the outcome. If you want me to try sending you reiki you are welcome. :)

@lagigolo, glad to hear your arm is improving, did you go to see a physio in the end or just do the massage yourself? :)

Reiki isn't a belief system. Ask them about a treatment called Quantum Touch. They might not know about it but its more about bone realignment. It often gets called 'Reiki on steroids.'

Thanks for the info, I'll pass it on. They may know of it as both of them have been into it for over a decade or so.

It's very hard to treat people that are close to you, most people don't treat family members or close friends, because you are not meant to feel an emotional attachment to the outcome. If you want me to try sending you reiki you are welcome. :)

I keep joking with the mother-in-law saying because she is 66 that she hasn't got enough energy to channel anymore, then she whacks me round the head and calls me a cheeky git.

I have tried exercises the quack gave me, and to some extent they made me a bit more flexable, but it's still painful and I dont like to fill myself with drugs. I do get some ayurvedic medicine from my hare krishna friend, that sometimes helps.

Well you could try massage, heat treatments and aromatherapy oils, have you given any of them a go?

i get bach ache.
Do you goto healer for this ,you say i will send you some.
do you refer to it as in through the air waves?

i get bach ache.
Do you goto healer for this ,you say i will send you some.
do you refer to it as in through the air waves?

More or less, yes, reiki means universal life force energy, so it already exists everywhere in the ether and doesn't need to travel as such, as everything and everyone is already connected :)

Do you want to try it?

More or less, yes, reiki means universal life force energy, so it already exists everywhere in the ether and doesn't need to travel as such, as everything and everyone is already connected :)

Do you want to try it?

i will try anythin,however i am a tad sceptical.
how do you send it to someone you dont know?

Not sure really, but because you have posted here and asked for it i just send it to your username. I have sent it to lots of people that i haven't met, both online people and friends and relations of friends from 'real life'.

Not sure really, but because you have posted here and asked for it i just send it to your username. I have sent it to lots of people that i haven't met, both online people and friends and relations of friends from 'real life'.

funnily enough my back feels better,however i did take ibrufen at 11

Well it's probably the painkiller so, cos i didn't send you any reiki yet. ;)

Will do it tonight, have a lot on today.

Back