Reiki

Evastar, my mum will be having Reiki around 11am tomorrow, its her 4th time now and she says that it's a wonderful experience.

My mother in law that does it says that she can fell sadness in my mums lung and that it can and has brought her to tears whilst she's doing the Reiki.

If your about and if it's advisable, maybe send a bit from your end as a double hit ?

Thanks in advance

Hando

it's probably not a great idea for me to do it at the same time handogin.

i can send it to her some other time though if she wants :)

No worrys Eva , just a thought , any other time would be great :)

Thanks

Hando

back for more please,bit of man flu coming on ,must be the -9 i am working in lol:Clap::Clap:thanks

getting worse lol,think she hexed me:proud:

cheers eva,think you need a shave that poor weee angel on a night out:Clap::Clap:

need some reiki please bad toothache in upper molar at rear,needs fixing or have to go looking for vice grips and self mutilation lol:Clap:

ok i'll send you some, but advise you should call your dentist and make an appointment. if you can get to the chemist and get a bottle of liquid anbesol that should help until you get to the dentist. not the gel or bonjella, anbesol liquid :)

need some reiki please might sort this trapped nerv in my neck thanks :)

evastar can you send me day or night??? seems to be doing the job best nights sleep in ages thanks again :)

time for top up again knees bad again,dont know why as no praying done:Clap::Clap: thanks eva

ok, will do

you really should think about doing a reiki course you know and then you could work on yourself :)

After just having a course of Reconnective Healing (3 treatments)
By somebody that also does Reiki but says the the reconnective healing is much stronger and not hands on i went with an open mind as i dont believe but also i dont disbelieve.

The 1st time was very strange and although he was not touching me i could feel pressure on my body as he moved around me doing his thing, so i knew were he was working by the pressure on my body i also had erm its hard to explain but i have MS and my legs sometimes go into an uncontrolable spasam and the feeling that gives me i was getting in my left leg without it going into spasam also he had a clock in the room and at time i could hear the ticking go from not hearing it to really really loud.

The 2nd time was pretty much the same except i could hear the clock more that the 1st time and my legs didnt get the feeling as before

The 3rd time was really just a relaxing 45 mins i didnt fell the pressure as before but again i did hear the clock more and even louder.

Now after the 1st time i slept very well and the next day i felt better than i had for many years sadly that feeling only lasted for approx 48hrs.

Again after the 2nd time i felt really great but again for approx 48hrs but i also noticed i had more patience with myself and others than before.

But after the 3rd time i didnt feel good i just felt the same unfortunatly and to be honest i have not had a good nights sleep since but again i still have more patience with myself and others the sleeping is prob down to my MS and not related.

So overall i believe it has done some good for me

Like the Reiki Evastar is offering take it with an open mind you never know it just might help you.

Evastar do you think Reiki could help with my sleeping? if so can you please send some to me.

hi dazling

first of all sorry to hear you're not well. i know a few MS sufferers that have found Reiki very helpful. of course i'll send you some and hopefully it will help you sleep. let me know how you get on, will send you some every morning and evening for the rest of this week.

i don't know that i would agree that Reconnective healing is more powerful than Reiki. from my own personal experience i would say that anything you do that raises your vibrational level will seem more powerful to you. eg if he had trained in Reconnective healing or IET or whatever energy therapy first and then done Reiki afterwards whichever he did second or used most would appear more powerful, but really it's his own ability to channel more healing energy that has increased. also some clients would have a more natural affinity for one type of energy to another, eg some of my clients love crystal healing whereas some prefer Reiki and don't feel anything strongly from the crystals at all. and it can be the same for some healers, they might feel more strongly attuned to one type of energy than to another.

hi dazling

first of all sorry to hear you're not well. i know a few MS sufferers that have found Reiki very helpful. of course i'll send you some and hopefully it will help you sleep. let me know how you get on, will send you some every morning and evening for the rest of this week.

i don't know that i would agree that Reconnective healing is more powerful than Reiki. from my own personal experience i would say that anything you do that raises your vibrational level will seem more powerful to you. eg if he had trained in Reconnective healing or IET or whatever energy therapy first and then done Reiki afterwards whichever he did second or used most would appear more powerful, but really it's his own ability to channel more healing energy that has increased. also some clients would have a more natural affinity for one type of energy to another, eg some of my clients love crystal healing whereas some prefer Reiki and don't feel anything strongly from the crystals at all. and it can be the same for some healers, they might feel more strongly attuned to one type of energy than to another.

Thanks Evastar will look forward to it.

Hi Evastar,

I have tweaked my calf muscle and was hoping to be fit enough to run a 10k race in the middle of March. Could you please send some to me and see if that will hasten my recovery.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Evastar i slept better the last few nights lets hope it keeps up lol

Back