Recipes ???

oneman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
So as some of you know my mrs teaches Indian cookery classes. If you guys are interested then I will try and get some of her recipes (all vegetarian).

Just post a yes in the reply and if I have enough interest I will twist her arm.

Here is a small selection of her cooking,

895ef157.jpg

0402fbe5.jpg

DSCN4100.jpg

i cant cook but if u want stick some into a tupperware dish for me and post it off mmmmm, defo a yes from me

Awwww,,no fair, ave got the munchies....:eatarrow:

What about lentil dishes? Only made taka dhal before but would like to make more.

this one not so much

DSCN4100.jpg

That is one of the best, mixed bean curry, potato curry, rice, dhal, somosa, potato ball and chappaties. Its our equivalent of a Sunday roast.

Hey, those thali's look like they're from the mandir, very simple food with a little bit of everything. What's you're wives speciality?

Gujarati cuisine is so different to Punjabi cooking, we tend to overdo it on the salt, chillies and ghee.

Do me an easy korma and balti base recipe please.

Im too lazy to walk over to the takeaway.

That is one of the best, mixed bean curry, potato curry, rice, dhal, somosa, potato ball and chappaties. Its our equivalent of a Sunday roast.

i dare say it's excellent m8 but why did you put it in an easyjet tray?

;)

i dare say it's excellent m8 but why did you put it in an easyjet tray?

;)

Its a takeaway container. There is a lid and you can put it in the microwave as well.

Back