Rat's Bouquets Questions & Answers **Here**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to come back with a network scan
we had this a few months back when FEC kept changing
but the sat.xml has been edited

Will try a new sat.xml tonight but it works for me so might be better if someone else tries a nw .xml :)

I did a manual update just now because of movie changes and made the following observations that comes up with error service unavailable - which for me usually means a channel setting is not right/can't tune into it (I've put in brackets the previous bouquet I was using where the channel was working):

Errors:

BBC1 HD (works in bouquet 02.05.2015)
BBC2 HD (works in bouquet 02.05.2015)
ITV HD (works in bouquet 02.05.2015)
ITV2 HD (works in bouquet 02.05.2015)
ITV3 HD (works in bouquet 02.05.2015)
ITV4 HD (works in bouquet 02.05.2015)
ITV Encore HD
BBC3 HD (not working in bouquet 02.05.2015)
BBC4 HD (not working in bouquet 02.05.2015)
CBeebies HD (works in bouquet 02.05.2015)
CBBC HD (works in bouquet 02.05.2015)
BBC News HD (works in bouquet 02.05.2015)
BT Sport 1 HD (works in bouquet 02.05.2015)
BT Sport 2 HD (works in bouquet 02.05.2015)
ESPN HD (works in bouquet 02.05.2015)

The movies started working though.
Hope that helps.

Last edited:
BBC1/2 work fine here :err: but then again so do movies

anyone else having issues with BBC HD channels

Ive changed the sat.xml and its still working :)

used DBE to put bouquets across rebooted box and Movie channels all OK
would anybody want to put the bouquet back on from the plugin so the movies dont work then use the new .xml for me please
without scanning

Ive changed the sat.xml and its still working :)

used DBE to put bouquets across rebooted box and Movie channels all OK
would anybody want to put the bouquet back on from the plugin so the movies dont work then use the new .xml for me please
without scanning

I updated bouquet plugin to 1.4 and updated list - rather than using the rar file.
Still same problem as post #303 for me.
Not sure where to find the new xml your talking about?

Last edited by a moderator:
sent you a PM @pallys
Still same problem as post #303 for me. I updated that post to clarify that while movies started working those HD channels I listed broke. When I resorted to your 02.05.2015 bouqet earlier today those HD channels work again but the movie channels don't.

I have not touched those BBC channels though mate so no reason for any change on those

I have not touched those BBC channels though mate so no reason for any change on those
Had a deeper look into some of the BBC differences using DBE between bouquets 02.05.2015 and 18.06.2015.

To get BBC 1 HD and BBC 2 HD to work I had to change some settings back to same as the 02.05.15 list e.g. FEC from auto to 2/3 and add in the PID details then these two channs worked.

No doubt there will be differences in the other channel settings too which cause them not to load in latest bouquet using VU Solo and BH.

Not sure how your lists are generated but if you could set these rather than use auto for FEC etc that helps me.

Maybe its time to go back to original sat.xml then where FEC are as they should be

Maybe its time to go back to original sat.xml then where FEC are as they should be

Depends what the pro's of your new sat.xml are?

(I noticed FEC are all auto now - for me that broke about at least 15 channels I listed in post #303 , maybe more as I haven't checked them all)

FEC was changed to Auto a while ago when Sky were doing lots of FEC changes and this cleared a lot of problems at the time

No one else has reported loss ob BBC HD channels people are more reporting that they need to scan after using the update of Rat's Bouquets that should fix the movies

so Im hoping that a new xml will fix this
until I try I dont know ?
thing is that is difficult for me is
I scan and update so where I scan they work for me

Just a update

I have been doing a lot of image changing today due to helping ketmp test some things (clean images)
each time I changed image (Vix,OpenATV, PLi) I run Rat's Bouquet Plugin and checked that Movies and BBC HD channels worked without having to do a network scan

worked every time on each image all channels showing no scan needed

no bbc and bt hd cnannels for me using dm 800hd and vu solo clone fine using auto boukets?

I honestly dont know what to say mate
as I said above worked on clean images all day and plugin worked all channels without scan no problem at all

You are correct @marylandcookie
I have 2 Islam TV Urdu channels
well spotted :)
I will get this sorted asap mate

I managed to add it to my list via a manual scan on 11390 27500 V 2/3 :thumbsup:
Also your list is correct, one channel is Islam TV and the other Islam Channel Urdu, it's just missing Islam Channel.

Re: Rat's Bouquets Questions & Answers **Here**

bbc hd not clearing here either mate, just used your plugin again to see, with no joy. But it did clear the movies a while back, which is all I was worried about, couldn't give a monkeys bout the bbc lol

Last edited:
Re: Rat's Bouquets Questions & Answers **Here**

This maybe related but on another forum, ITV2/3/4 (all in HD) weren't clearing and it was believed this maybe $ky messing around and pairing them to the box like other HD channels they did a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back